Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Yeah that's a new guild. I have to move over stuff, but it's a nice place.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pax Britannica
Ruike Raka

Aw, thank you babe! I love your avi, by the way!

You're quite welcome, and thank you!

Dangerous Fatcat

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Back with more orders! 4laugh

Hey, Pax. I am sakura parfait and I would like roleplay layout. I would very much like you to use a combo of pink and turquoise, for the overall effect of a a cozy, familial theme. Some images I would like used are here 1 2 . Some text I would like included is Momoko & Haruma Ishiyuki. Lyrics:
            Welcome home, back to your memories.
            When you want to cry, when you want to see me, I’ll be here for you.
            Welcome home, the dreams we saw,
            the things we loved, they are all now watching over you.
            . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 120k for this order to be completed by May 21st. Some details about my order: same width and height as your first RP graphics sample. Also,┏ shaped, please. The boy should be on the corner edge of the graphic. Also, I found your shop by Personalized Graphics forum and also by having ordered previously here. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 120k.

Hey, Pax. I am sakura parfait and I would like 300x199 banner. I would very much like you to use #FF7098, for the overall effect of a yummy, sweet feel. Some images I would like used are here this. Some text I would like included is Sakura Memories - My Tumblr. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering I'm not sure how much banners are worth, but 50k? for this order to be completed by take your sweet time with this. c: . Some details about my order: it is for my signature. I am planning on linking this banner to my tumblr Also, I found your shop by having ordered previously here. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 50k.

9,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cheerleader 200
emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome

Greedy Smoker

//stares at freebies on first page
          Pax, your graphics are amazing!
          Can I just live here and order graphics almost on a daily basis?
          //starts to drool

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
You want to talk to me?

@The Chaos you know I wonder that too, but I don't have the gold to do that.
Quote me. Simple as pie right?

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
UnrisenPhoenix
Anonypanda

Ah!
Okay, I see.
I'm very sorry though, Pax needs to update her front page - she no longer offers coding with any of her thread layouts.
She can certainly supply you with the graphics though, if that would be acceptable.

Anonypanda

This is ok Panda; Jackie, you and I can do the coding for our room. That's not an issue at all. ^_^

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Bump bump!

I'm gonna get to go swimming today. 4laugh

Dangerous Survivor

Anonypanda

Your order is accepted!
Pax does dark/ominous very well wink

Sakura Parfait

The first order is accepted, but a couple questions about the second:
1. Is there a reason for the oddly specific size?
2. This link would be used only on gaia, right? Because she can't take gaia gold for work that will be used off-site. like if you used it on your tumblr.
3. You need to raise your price a bit, single banners typically go for 80k at least, unless it's just a button, but that would be smaller.

Seretti

Seretti dear, you can't order a flatsale profile! Pax just does them when she feels inspired wink

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Profile, or banners...

Hallowed Knight

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Don't pay the ferryman. . . . . . .

*slinks through and flops out for a page mark*

. . . . . . . until he gets you to the other side.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
            Hey, Pax. I am Ruike and I would like a medium thread layout as discussed via PM. I would very much like you to use red and white, black if you see fit, for the overall effect of a zOMG feel, incorperating vlogging and a medic theme if possible.

Some images I would like used are here; my medic avi and a few of myself. I will update this as I feel the need..

Some text I would like included is Ruike Raka's zOMG Vlog Thread; Contests and Events; Future Videos; More zOMG Community; Donations; Spotlight; Current Server; Finished Videos; Ruike's Little Helpers; Vlog News; Banners; Links & Contact.

I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 800k+100k tip= Total 900k for this order to be completed at your convenience.
            Some details about my order: WILL BE EDITED LATER Also, I found your shop by forum creeping. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 900k.

A million thanks;
            -Ruike heart

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
UnrisenPhoenix
Anonypanda

Your order is accepted!
Pax does dark/ominous very well wink

Sakura Parfait

The first order is accepted, but a couple questions about the second:
1. Is there a reason for the oddly specific size?
2. This link would be used only on gaia, right? Because she can't take gaia gold for work that will be used off-site. like if you used it on your tumblr.
3. You need to raise your price a bit, single banners typically go for 80k at least, unless it's just a button, but that would be smaller.

Seretti

Seretti dear, you can't order a flatsale profile! Pax just does them when she feels inspired wink

1. I want to keep it within the limits of the Gaia signature rules.
2. Yes.
3. Alright, 80k it is. smile

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Yo Pax! I was asked by Slicerin to request you to do WoTS's new guild banner, you up for it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff