Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
claude kenn

Runned over by a train? Why is that hun? -snuggles Claude- Feel better
And Yay we made it! And you were late for the party.
And -kicks gaia for not telling her Claude quoted her-

Hallowed Knight

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Don't pay the ferryman. . . . . . .

*BAMFS IN*

LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU AT BUCKS & SHAKESPEARE~!

*BAMFS OUT*

. . . . . . . until he gets you to the other side.

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Path of the Dragon

*BAMFS IN*

*BAMFS OUT*

-steals Mete and tucks her away-

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
Poe-tae-toee
Path of the Dragon

*BAMFS IN*

*BAMFS OUT*

-steals Mete and tucks her away-

*sad face*

Everyday Garbage

Grammar Hammer
*sad face*

-tucks you away as well-

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
edit:
My friends gonna come back and post it c:

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
UnrisenPhoenix

Pax Britannica

Yaaaaay! Thank you to both of you!! Now my thread shall look bootiful!! emotion_kirakira
            Hey, Pax. I am [Aliyune] and I would like [Thread Header]. I would very much like you to use [#077993 #b5d2d7], for the overall effect of a [Art Shop Thread, "cotton candy" sort of theme]. Some images I would like used are here [[x]]. Some text I would like included is [Cotton Candy]. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [100k] for this order to be completed by [whenever.]. Some details about my order: [I need it to be rather large, the banner is going to be stand-alone in the very first post of my shop] Also, I found your shop by [Silvyen's art shop thread]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [100k].

Everyday Garbage

Devilish avi for now...xD
No Gram, it's not a sad avi.

Greedy Smoker

Hey, Pax. I am [The Chaos Is Controlled] and I would like [Roleplay Post Layout]. I would very much like you to use [#CD00CD, #3F00FF, #FF003F, and any other colors you think will go well with it], for the overall effect of a [Mischievous sort of thing. If that makes any sense...]. Some images I would like used are here [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]. Some text I would like included is ["Now I'm alive, feeling born again And i will fight until the bitter end."]. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [290k] for this order to be completed by [No hurry :3]. Some details about my order: [His name is Nephilim and he is a rogue Daemon] Also, I found your shop by [Repeat Customer! :D]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [290k].

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
emotion_awesome I saw a squirrel fall out of a tree, and land on my dog yesterday afternoon.

It got away, but it was funny watching a full grown dog jump almost 3 feet in the air.

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Well My Grandma was admitted to the hospital down town. They are going to do a scope and take out the toothpick she accidentally swallowed tommorow. For the mean time my dad will be coming home late and my mom is staying with me until he gets home. I don't like being all alone in the house at night. Meh it is evilness. I only do it when Dad is out on dates (Mom and dad are divorced). Anyway that is the newest update I will let you known when they take it out.

Dangerous Survivor

The Chaos Is Controlled

Accepted!

Aliyune

So you just want the one banner, just for like your main entry post?
Or will you be using different banners in subsequent posts, or ...?

Also, sorry I've been MIA today everybody, I did system restore on my laptop in the hope that it would stop freaking out on me.
So far so good, and I didn't break anything, which is always a good sign emotion_awesome

Sorry to hear about your grandma though, Coyote. Honestly that sounds like a hell of an experience O_O
Grandmas are made of tough stuff though.
Mine cracked her head open once. After the broken hip, and the stroke. And proceeded to live till she was 90 XD
UnrisenPhoenix

Just the one banner , please <33

Dangerous Survivor

Aliyune

Oh, no, sorry, I mean I know you're only ordering the one, but are you planning to use others?
Sometimes people just order one banner from Pax, and then they make their own sub-banners or order them from someone else.
Which is kind of bad business, from our perspective, since people coming into the thread get confused about who did what graphics.
So she likes to be clear on that when people just order one banner 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces