Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Pax Britannica
Were you still interested in a word-of-the-day type of thing?
^_^

Yes yes yes yes yes! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
DemiDarling
Pax Britannica
Were you still interested in a word-of-the-day type of thing?
^_^

Yes yes yes yes yes! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Just let me know when you'd like one dear.
I'm on hiatus for my writing shop so you might want to replace that banner with the one on the first page of this shop. ^_^

I actually need business for this shop.
sweatdrop

Devoted Lover

Pax Britannica
Central. whee
I was thinking of applying to Eastern, but yeah...tuition fees crying haha and my scholarship couldn't even cover a quarter, maybe a few classes and that's all

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
arthamay
Pax Britannica
Central. whee
I was thinking of applying to Eastern, but yeah...tuition fees crying haha and my scholarship couldn't even cover a quarter, maybe a few classes and that's all

That sucks.
What's your major?

Devoted Lover

Pax Britannica
That sucks.
What's your major?
AA in Science, then hopefully I can transfer into UW and major in pre-med 4laugh

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
arthamay
Pax Britannica
That sucks.
What's your major?
AA in Science, then hopefully I can transfer into UW and major in pre-med 4laugh

That's a good goal!
^_^
I'm looking forward to Winter Break and the beautiful WA snow.

Shameless Hoarder

User Image]Hello, Pax. I am [ bohemian_wild_child ] and I would like [ Deluxe Thread Layout ]. I would very much like you to use [ You suggested purple, green, and grey, but I suck at finding the perfect shade, if I obsess over that I'll never end up ordering >.> ], for the overall effect of a [ dark fantasy/fairytale ]. Some images I would like used are here [ Journal post to the image of the dragon and his fae ]. I understand this is a bribe shop, and that you are questing and short on time, so I'm offering [ 1,500,000g ] for this order to be completed by [ Not in a huge rush, I'm happy if you take your time with it. ]. Some details about my order: [ This is the link to my quest thread so you can get the basic idea, but I'll put in here what I'd like the headers to read. Main banner: Beautiful Grotesque. A Quest. Sub-banners: -Intro, -Rules. -Main Quest Item/s. -Wishlist Most Wanted! -Wishlist Wanted! -Wishlist Additional Items. -Links In -Links Out -Aquired Items -Donors -Reserved ] I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [ 1,500,000g ].

Sound good? wink

Shameless Hoarder

Oh, forgot to mention that I'll most likely tip an unspecified amount. smile *puts the final Harry Potter on to zonk out* ^_^

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
bohemian_wild_child
            User Image]Hello, Pax. I am [ bohemian_wild_child ] and I would like [ Deluxe Thread Layout ]. I would very much like you to use [ You suggested purple, green, and grey, but I suck at finding the perfect shade, if I obsess over that I'll never end up ordering >.> ], for the overall effect of a [ dark fantasy/fairytale ]. Some images I would like used are here [ Journal post to the image of the dragon and his fae ]. I understand this is a bribe shop, and that you are questing and short on time, so I'm offering [ 1,500,000g ] for this order to be completed by [ Not in a huge rush, I'm happy if you take your time with it. ]. Some details about my order: [ This is the link to my quest thread so you can get the basic idea, but I'll put in here what I'd like the headers to read. Main banner: Beautiful Grotesque. A Quest. Sub-banners: -Intro, -Rules. -Main Quest Item/s. -Wishlist Most Wanted! -Wishlist Wanted! -Wishlist Additional Items. -Links In -Links Out -Aquired Items -Donors -Reserved ] I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [ 1,500,000g ].

Sound good? wink

eek eek eek

YOU ARE SUPER ACCEPTED!
I shall begin immediately, and let you see the progress I make.
Such a generous offer! omfgomfg. So, yeah, can I get you water with lemon?
Give you a mani-pedi? O_O
I'm working now. ^_^

Shameless Hoarder

Pax Britannica

eek eek eek

YOU ARE SUPER ACCEPTED!
I shall begin immediately, and let you see the progress I make.
Such a generous offer! omfgomfg. So, yeah, can I get you water with lemon?
Give you a mani-pedi? O_O
I'm working now. ^_^

LOL Well, this is after all a bribe shop. razz
*sends trade*

Dangerous Survivor

bohemian_wild_child

You are going to have the most awesome quest thread Gaia has ever seen O_O
*offers you cute little snacks of fruit and cheese while Pax gets to work*
So what are you questing, may I ask?

Shameless Hoarder

UnrisenPhoenix
You are going to have the most awesome quest thread Gaia has ever seen O_O
*offers you cute little snacks of fruit and cheese while Pax gets to work*
So what are you questing, may I ask?

Pretty much my entire wishlist. Lots of expensive items. >.>
My previous quest was all the store items. I took a break for gaia for a couple of months and there was about...8 store updates in that time.

Dangerous Survivor

bohemian_wild_child

Whoa O_O
Well, I guess you gotta have goals XD
I personally have never had the patience for a quest thread. That, and I'm too indecisive to decide which items I really want enough to quest for them >_>
So when I do come by some gold, I tend to just hoard it for a later date when I decide I really want something. And if I decide I want something I'll never afford, I just convince myself I don't really want it after all >_>
I like you sig, by the way. It made me lol.

Shameless Hoarder

UnrisenPhoenix
Whoa O_O
Well, I guess you gotta have goals XD
I personally have never had the patience for a quest thread. That, and I'm too indecisive to decide which items I really want enough to quest for them >_>
So when I do come by some gold, I tend to just hoard it for a later date when I decide I really want something. And if I decide I want something I'll never afford, I just convince myself I don't really want it after all >_>
I like you sig, by the way. It made me lol.

I have a lot of items as a result of my first quest. razz When I'd taken a break, I only had Prize and Joy left to get. >.<

Thanks, I found it in my journal. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces