Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1893 1894 1895 > >> >>> »|

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
accepting IRL commissions, auto-rush delivery

pg. 1375 for subscribers announcement!

Gold is unstable. Prices are unstable. I'm so, so sorry guys!
Still taking orders, see 'Prices' below~
Latest in the Gaia Economy Crisis AKA Why is everything so expensive?

User Image
User Image
User Image

CLICKX M E

Please allow Valentina, our shop mascot
to show you around!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                    User Image
                    User Image

User Image

Pax is the owner and resident graphic artist here at Starbucks &
                                                        Shakespeare! She is the only graphic artist here, but couldn't do
                                                        it without her trusty team!

User Image

Feel free to ask these lovely ladies any questions you might have
                                                        about the shop, order, etc! They are always polite, helpful, and very
                                                        friendly!

UnrisenPhoenix: The best shop secretary ever.
                                                        Poe-tae-toee: A wonderful moderator

User Image

11/18: GEARING UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS CHECK OUT THE SHOP POLL!
                                                        10/2: SPECIAL CONTEST & HALLOWEEN GRAMS AVAILABLE! click here
                                                        9/10: Shop completely renovated!

User Image

• What's the story about the name of the shop?
                                                        Well, I personally love Shakespeare. As an
                                                        English major, he is one of my favorites. I also
                                                        adore coffee, and there's nothing better than curling
                                                        up with a good book and some Starbucks!

• Do you take IRL commissions?
                                                        Indeed, I do. And they are usually cheaper!
                                                        But to avoid offsite trading please contact me
                                                        through my DA about it! Please note
                                                        that all IRL commissions automatically come
                                                        first!

• Do you go to school for graphics? How long have
                                                        you been at this?

Nope, not at all. I recently received my B.A in
                                                        Philosophy and my B.A in English. I am now
                                                        attending graduate school! ^_^ This is a
                                                        much beloved hobby. I've been doing this for less
                                                        than a year.

• Would you teach me to do graphics?
                                                        No, I'm sorry. I'm much too busy. ^_^;

• Do you do rush orders?
                                                        Yes. I'll even do orders in a single day, if you REALLY
                                                        REALLY bribe me. All rush orders are bribes, and the
                                                        sooner you want it, the more you will need to bribe.

• Do you ever do freebies?
                                                        Oh, yeah, totally. But only ever to good
                                                        friends of the shop, who stick around etc.
                                                        I don't like to be pestered though!

• Do you ever turn down
                                                        orders because you're "not inspired"?

No. I have had my shop for over a year
                                                        now, and I really try to be as professional
                                                        as possible. This isn't a temp or freebie
                                                        shop -- so, I wouldn't turn down a paying
                                                        customer's order. The product is for the
                                                        patron, not me. As long as the customer
                                                        is happy; that's what matters.

• What's the "S&S" trademark about?
                                                        What Prada and Coach did for bags, we
                                                        want to do the same for graphics. All of our
                                                        graphics feature a small, discreet "S&S" so
                                                        when you see our brand name, you know
                                                        you're seeing a high-end, designer graphic!
                                                        It's not just any graphic, it's a Starbucks &
                                                        Shakespeare graphic.

• Who did all of the art for this shop?
                                                        UnrisenPhoenix, the shop secretary. ^_^
                                                        She doesn't have a formal shop or anything
                                                        and she's usually too busy, but sometimes
                                                        she can be super bribed. And, of course, what
                                                        kind of graphic designer would I be if I didn't do
                                                        my own shop graphics?

User Image

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                    User Image
                    User Image
                    please click on the images to be taken to
                    the shop samples thread! Do I do profiles, you ask? YES! indeed, I do.

User Image

User Image

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                    User Image
                    User Image

• All of my rules come from experience. Please read all of these to
                                                        ensure you get the best service.

• Do not steal my graphics, or otherwise copy my shop design
                                                        or coding/layout
                                                        . I have had it happen before, and while plagiarism
                                                        is the highest form of flattery, I am afraid I will report anything
                                                        copied or stolen from this shop! My designs are original and take
                                                        hours to complete. You absolutely may not 'eyeball' my graphics
                                                        and then copy them and sell them. In art 'eyeballing' is against the
                                                        Minishop rules, and this rule also applies to graphic art. ^_^;

• I am not a servant, or a slave. I do not need to do this. I do this
                                                        because I love my friends and customers and my job. Ordering will
                                                        never give you the right to talk down to me, or be rude. Thank you.

• You're buying graphics, not templates; please don't ask for the
                                                        .psd files or anything -- it's such a pain in the neck to do.

• Do not, in any way, shape, or form alter my work without my
                                                        permission.

• I am not a mind-reader. THE VAGUER YOU ARE IN DESCRIBING
                                                        WHAT YOU WANT, the less right you have to complain if you don't
                                                        like it.

• I reserve the right not to offer corrections. I typically will do
                                                        them, and certainly if they are obviously an oversight on my part.
                                                        But I do not appreciate correcting graphics when the client simply
                                                        does not like it, though it is exactly what they ask for, or the client
                                                        chooses bad colors/clashing themes, etc.

• You are not allowed to cancel the trade, order, or alter it in any way
                                                        unless I agree. I'm an understanding person, but I will not allow you to
                                                        rip me off with indecision or capricious behavior on your part.

• Don't complain about prices. There are other shops that work for
                                                        less; go to them. I price my work according to how much work I put
                                                        into it and the quality of the product you get. Basically, you get what
                                                        you pay for!

• Make sure that all of the materials you wish for me to use are free
                                                        to use. That means you have permission of some sort to use them. I
                                                        will not be checking up on this; it's your job.

• Do not use someone else's graphics with mine please!
                                                        What I mean by this is, do not buy, say, a main banner from me and then
                                                        go to another shop and buy 'matching' sub-headers! That isn't fair to me or
                                                        the other designer. I don't want other people thinking that it's my work, when
                                                        only part of it is!

• If you do not have a trade sent, I will not work on your order!

• If someone has told you bad things about this shop or its owner -
                                                        please ignore gossip. Talk to us and see for yourself how comfy
                                                        and cozy it is here! I have many customers and they call say it's a delight to
                                                        be here and visit with us. We hope to make many more friends in the future, and
                                                        also hope you're one of them!
                                                        User Image

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                    User Image
                    User Image

T H EXX MENU:

NOTE:
                                                        Due to Gaia's insane inflation and economic crisis, I'm not
                                                        certain what's fair to charge! Gold is becoming next to worthless
                                                        it seems. I am so sorry about this but I am only taking very
                                                        high bribes, certain pricey items OR IRL. Again, we are so sorry
                                                        that this is what it has come to - we hate it as much as our
                                                        customers do, but given what Gaia is doing, we don't have much
                                                        choice. We would update our prices, but the Gaia economy is
                                                        spiraling, getting worse with each day...

Quick Estimate:
                                                        Remember when 250k bought an MC? That's what I used to charge for a roleplay graphic. Which was reasonable. NOW, MC's go for around 700mil...
                                                        this means the value of gold has increased by OVER a THOUSAND! lot.

NEW UPDATE, 4/9/2014:

INFLATION HITS A NEW HIGHS:
                                                        this section may seem daunting, but it's not
                                                        feel free to PM me with an offer; willing to take VERY
                                                        high pure bribes ~

• Taking:

* Will do just about anything for this: User Image

* Item+gold

* Items (offer multiple cheap items or one or two large ones)

* RL Comm.

**for small requests such as buttons, etc. I will accept pure

My Wishlist
                                                        Please remember that when placing an order.
                                                        I am very sorry about this, and hate it as much as
                                                        you do. I am just a humble graphic artist. Go here or here to
                                                        learn more about Gaia's economic crisis!
                                                        I AM SO SO SORRY!
                                                        Feel free to RL comm if you don't want to give your
                                                        money to Gaia anymore.

• Roleplay Graphic: BRIBE

• Custom Poster: IRL

• Logo: IRL

• Regular Forum Post Layout: BRIBE

• Avatar Bump Graphic: BRIBE

• Sigmap: BRIBE

• Quest Bar: BRIBE

• IRL Commission: Always rush delivery, always priority!

• Tall Thread Layout: BRIBE
                                                        This is the smallest cup of delicious you can order here at
                                                        S&S. It consists of one main graphic, 3-6 sub-headers,
                                                        one 200X40 button, and one, simple divider.

• Venti Thread Layout: BRIBE
                                                        This medium-sized order comes with one main graphic,
                                                        6-10 sub-headers, one 200X40 button, and one simple
                                                        divider.

• Grande Thread Layout: BRIBE
                                                        This is the biggest size of them all! This over the top
                                                        order has just about everything. One main graphic, as
                                                        many sub-headers as you need, two buttons, a fancy
                                                        divider, and a bullet.

• Custom Profile: BRIBE
                                                        This is the perfect way to show off art you've received
                                                        in a premium, fully customized profile!

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                    User Image
                    User Image

REVIEW:

[color=#d69c0b]Was your order done in a timely manner?[color=salmon] {YOUR ANSWER HERE}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]Did you like your graphic?[color=salmon] {ANSWER}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]How was the customer service?[color=salmon] {ANSWER}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]Would you return again for these graphics?[color=salmon] {ANSWER}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]Would you recommend a friend?[color=salmon] {ANSWER}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]Other comments?[color=salmon] {ANSWER}

ORDER:

[center][size=10][img]http://i.imgur.com/fjt8G.jpg[/img]
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]Username:[color=salmon] {YOUR USERNAME}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b] What are you ordering?:[color=salmon] {TYPE OF GRAPHIC}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b] Pictures:[color=salmon] {MUST BE HQ}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b] Color Scheme:[color=salmon] {One to three colors, though I prefer artistic freedom! ^_^}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]General Theme:[color=salmon] {Tell me the 'feel' you're looking for!}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]Text:[color=salmon] {Any text you'd like on it? For a thread layout, state the name of the sub-headers 'Rules', 'Samples', etc.}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]Rush order?:[color=salmon] {Rush orders = bribe}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]Details?:[color=salmon]{Anything else?}
                                                        [color=#d69c0b]Gold offered: [color=salmon] {Total}

User Image

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                    User Image
                    User Image

REVIEWS:

• 58/58 customers love this shop: Please click here to read all of them!

• I have this section here so that potential customers can see the
                                                        quality of service, product, politeness, and other factors that make
                                                        my work exceptional. If you're not sure you want to hire my
                                                        services, be sure to read what other people have experienced here
                                                        at Starbucks and Shakespeare!

FREEBIES :

• I want everyone to be able to have something from Starbucks and
                                                        Shakespeare! I want to do everything in my power to make sure that
                                                        someone without the funds can still maybe find something here that
                                                        makes them happy. These are just little things I've done in my spare
                                                        time.

User Image
                                                      • Pretty Anime Girls
                                                      • Roleplay Character (girl)
                                                      • Roleplay Character - Female Model
                                                      • Howl's Moving Castle
                                                      • Roleplay Character (pretty boy)
                                                      • Jedi Awesome

• If you see this very special cookie, quote it first and you will receive
                                                        a freebie of my choosing!
                                                        User Image

AFFILIATE:

User Image
                                                        [url=http://tinyurl.com/7yyjqjr][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jDuZ3.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                                                        [url=http://tinyurl.com/7yyjqjr][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TCLRB61.png[/IMG][/url]

I'm sorry! Unfortunately, this shop is somewhat old
                                                        and when I created it, I didn't include a slot for other
                                                        affiliates, especially with the revamp. So, even though
                                                        we can't affiliate back, please affiliate with us! ^_^
                                                        User Image

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                    User Image
                    User Image
                                                        click to enlarge ↓
                                                        User Image
                                                        HOWXX TOXX GETXX ONE :

Available pets can’t be bought, but they are given out on a simple
                                                        point system. You don’t need any gold to get one, all you have to
                                                        do is come into the shop and help us out with the business! Each
                                                        pet will cost a certain number of points. When you reach that
                                                        number, you can pick a pet and choose three custom colors for the
                                                        fur (and/or a custom eye color for one extra point). New species of
                                                        pet will appear periodically, and a species or design may be
                                                        suggested by anyone at any time, just pop in and share your
                                                        thought for what the next critter should be. But of course there
                                                        are no guarantees, and ultimately they will be designed at the
                                                        discretion of UnrisenPhoenix. Also, rare, exclusive pets or
                                                        unique patterns/color combinations may also be offered, and these
                                                        rare or one-of-a-kind pets will be available through some special
                                                        means, be it games, events, raffles, or anything else we dream up!

• Points can be acquired by:
                                                      • Bumping (bump twice for
                                                        ten days = 2 point)
                                                      • Chatting (points variable)
                                                      • Putting a banner in your sig (1 point)
                                                      • Advertising (1-3 points, depending on what you do)
                                                      • Referring a new customer (2 point)
                                                      • Ordering (2 points)
                                                      • Reviewing (1 point)
                                                      • Or doing anything else that makes you awesome

PETS:

• Starbuck/Stardoe: 5 points
                                                      • Mewlish: 7 points
                                                      • Dragonflye: 8 points
                                                      • Dolcetta: 8 points
                                                      • Sir William: 15 points

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items