Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
-bounces around-
I ish hyper Coyote. Who all is here today besides The Coyote.

Hallowed Knight

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Don't pay the ferryman. . . . . . .

*flops in*

So I keep telling myself to finish my order form before coming back, but at the rate its taking me I will never be seen, because between the size of the order and the s**t going down in my life right now its just madness @.@

I quit my job on Monday - stormed right out, then filed complaints with the labor board and the owners of the shop because frankly, I've never felt so harassed and abused in a work environment in my life. I got hired at another business within a day and a half of quitting, which pretty much proved to me I'm worth way more than I've been treated.

My great uncle passed away and my mom has been an absolute wreck. My father has decided he is going to be .... very unusual, and somewhat cruel, and frankly Im just too tired to care about the fact he is blatantly favoring my sister. I get it. Not your biological daughter. You disowned me in court so you wouldn't have to pay for me. You don't have to keep rubbing it in. Just stay in your province, I'll stay in mine, stop emailing me, and leave me alone. =__=

My sister's student loan came in 2,000 dollars less than what was quoted so we're having a minipanic attack, seeing as I just applied for my Vet. Assistant course and loans as well @__@; Its been mad-dog insane lately guys ;.; I need some coffee, and a deer to snuggle...

*Grabs a Phoe, a Poe and a Pax*

You can be my deer ;.;

*SNUGS*

. . . . . . . until he gets you to the other side.

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Path of the Dragon

Well I don't know you but it sounds like it's crazy. I feel for you. I hope things get better. Pax is at home for the weekend with family. Phoe is looking at apartments today and I have no idea what Poe is doing. I'm Coyote by the way.

Hallowed Knight

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Hey there Coyote =3

I did some backreading (Im always lurking this shop even when Im not posting) so I figured that was the case. I'll have to keep backreading and figure out where miss Poe is =3

That said aye @.@ Im hoping things settle down soon; its absolute silliness at this point.

Though on the other hand I am also extremely pumped. I started a contest on the site my rp partner and I first met on / started rping on 4 years ago, and have over $100.00 in prizes and like 110k in the cash currency of the site (Which is a lot on that site -.- Cash is so hard to get there) and people are responding pretty well to it =D

It was so great to see her so speechless BD *Loves her rp partner like nobodies damn business* I'm looking forward to finishing this order so that I can put the rest of the characters in these countries up; as I love Pax's work so much her stuff is being used on all my sites with all my rp work =3

*Loves Pax to death*

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Path of the Dragon

I'm so sorry to hear about that Dragon dear!
*cuddles close*

Hallowed Knight

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Pax Britannica

*super snuggles teh Pax*

It is what it is @_@ It will settle...eventually @.@

How are you love?

Dangerous Survivor

*staggers In*
*collapses*
I had no idea how tiring apartment hunting could be.
I miss my Pax gonk

Hey Dragon. Hope things smooth out soon sad
*tosses Coyote a bone for being so helpful*

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

UnrisenPhoenix

Apartment hunting? owo
*Hasn't been paying much attention to forums due to vacation*
I imagine it must be tiring... ._.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Le bump before heading to go workout~.

Dangerous Survivor

Kokun Aneikage

It really is.
Everybody's going after the same batches of apartments, you know? And I have to find a place, figure out how to get there, go, see it, apply ... it doesn't sound as tiring/stressful as it is, ironically XP
I saw one this morning I absolutely loved, so hopefully I can get that one.
If not ... I applied for another, and I go see three more tomorrow x_x
*curls into a small, tired ball*
Now I need to go figure out my schedule for next year and this summer *sigh*
But how's your vacation been?

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

UnrisenPhoenix

That doesn't sound tiring, however, I know it can be...
Back when my mother and I used to live with one another, she used to drag me along with her, and she was always tired afterwards... I was never tired because I was a kid, and well... Kids never really get tired xD
As for my vacation, it's actually really good! I went to the Royal Canadian Mint today, and saw how they do up all of the Limited Edition coins that are quite rare... x3 Seems silly, but I found it quite cool, especially when we came across the roll of pure gold that was... I can't remember how long it was exactly, but it was worth around 20 million dollars... ._. It was awesome...
I'm probably going to hit the gym, as I kinda wanna lose a bit of weight... I feel a bit fat... *Stares at stomach rolls* :u
I'll probably come back in an hour or so, wanna do a run on the treadmill, then some presses and stuff... Whatever I can really do right now... xD
Hope you get some well-deserved rest :3
For now, I'll be off~.
*Always has iPhone on me with Gaia IM's open if you wanna chat with me while I'm on the bike machine* OTL What would I do without technology... xD;

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
UnrisenPhoenix

Yay more food.
-naws on bone and looks content-
Well hopefully you can get something soon.

Dangerous Survivor

Kokun Aneikage

*raises eyebrows* You're an odd one, aren't you?
To each his own, I suppose XD Have fun with your workout ... *hisses and crosses self against excercise*
*rolls about in bed and picks classes*
*is annoyed by classes I want to take being held simultaneously*
But I'm totally on track to graduate a year early twisted
Take THAT overpriced UC system! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items