Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1893 1894 1895 > >> >>> »|

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Aged Ladykiller

Shameless Hoarder

*boobmarks for later*

Shameless Hoarder

Ummm...that would be bookmark* gonk

Dangerous Survivor

Dangerous Survivor

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
bohemian_wild_child
*boobmarks for later*

FREUDIAN SLIP!

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

|| 鳥姫 ||

( "かわいた木枯らし そよそよと。 かわいた木の葉は ひらひらと。" )

Heh. I like how people who down-vote a shop usually those who were mad because they couldn't afford the pretty graphics. Pathetic, neh. rofl

( "相見える日を 待ちながら 刻を数え歩く。" )

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Toriki-chi
|| 鳥姫 ||

Heh. I like how people who down-vote a shop usually those who were mad because they couldn't afford the pretty graphics. Pathetic, neh. rofl

crying
Aww, thanks for coming in!
I was starting to get sad at all the vote downs.
No one has said anything was wrong with my shop. O_o
And I think my graphics are pretty high quality.
Some of the highest quality you can get here on Gaia.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Pax Britannica
|| 鳥姫 ||

Pretty sure the "bribe" is the cause. You see, only artwhores.... *ehem* I mean people who got infected with the art-collect virus likes the word "bribe". The rest of normal average income users (like me!) are easily taunt by the word "bribe". Telling a shop owner "Your prices are too expensive!" is pointless and will only get troll/flame at by others, so most won't say anything. rofl Personally though, I think your graphics very worthy of being bribe. But I do suggest having a set price and then some bribe slots, if you'd want more customers. sweatdrop

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Toriki-chi
Pax Britannica
|| 鳥姫 ||

Pretty sure the "bribe" is the cause. You see, only artwhores.... *ehem* I mean people who got infected with the art-collect virus likes the word "bribe". The rest of normal average income users (like me!) are easily taunt by the word "bribe". Telling a shop owner "Your prices are too expensive!" is pointless and will only get troll/flame at by others, so most won't say anything. rofl Personally though, I think your graphics very worthy of being bribe. But I do suggest having a set price and then some bribe slots, if you'd want more customers. sweatdrop

Hm, you think so? Yeah, I was just browsing this Forum and thought, 'hey what I usually get for a bribe isn't much more than these other peoples' set prices!'

Maybe I will put set prices.
What would you think good, high but not insane prices would be?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Pax Britannica
|| 鳥姫 ||

Do you have a fix style to your graphics and different types? Or do you just go as the idea comes? It's generally a good idea to charge depending on how many sub-banners a package have. Perhaps 50K + 5k ea sub-banner + 3k ea dividers/side banners.

As for profile, using the current sample, start it off with 100k-150k. As you get more samples and start using more brushes, you can boost it up by 50k or so. It is also a good idea to start generating a variety of different profile layout styles. Such as how many sections in a profile or how many brushes/images being used in one. Since the amount of materials and time work varies, the prices should be as well. It is rather complicated to have many price range, but it allows customers to freely choose their package based on their budget, as well as you getting more customers and money.

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Toriki-chi

Hm. I certainly think my graphics are worth a bit more than that.
I've seen other HQ shops charge on the upwards of 300k for thread layouts, which is about my price.
For post layouts for a roleplay it's about 80k.

Hm...I'll have to think on this.

I agree that until I get more samples, my profiles should be about 200k ish.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Pax Britannica
|| 鳥姫 ||

Most of those graphic makers are well known and have long running shops before, so a lot of the customers are friends or old regulars. sweatdrop But it's up to you though. 3nodding The prices should be what you want and think it's worth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces