Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          User Image
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

******** YEAH RECYCLING LAYOUTS, even tho imma change it in like three days w/e

Bashful Kitten

User Image

IDENTIFICATION: kat works.
                            DESIRE: post layout without the coding, so i guess the graphic?
                            DESIRE PT.2:military feel. my character is a marine that just came home from a three year tour and is a big hard a**.
                            DESIRE PT.3: i have no preference on the size, but this color palette and pictures from this album please. his name is brad jefferson so could you put that on there somewhere?
                            FRUGALITY: 15k + a tip
                            IMPATIENCE:i'd like it as soon a possible, but i know it takes time to make graphics, so no major rush ~
keepin it katty
User Image

IDENTIFICATION: kat works.
                            DESIRE: post layout without the coding, so i guess the graphic?
                            DESIRE PT.2:military feel. my character is a marine that just came home from a three year tour and is a big hard a**.
                            DESIRE PT.3: i have no preference on the size, but this color palette and pictures from this album please. his name is brad jefferson so could you put that on there somewhere?
                            FRUGALITY: 15k + a tip
                            IMPATIENCE:i'd like it as soon a possible, but i know it takes time to make graphics, so no major rush ~

oop ~ sorry for l8 reply, had some babysitting to do yesterday, but i'm up for this - i'll PM you to work out a couple details soon, k?
oh also guiz unless i get like a bam boom bam influx of customer,s i'm probs not gonna update the slots thing bc i am a lazy mofo and don't feel like searching up for the psd to that s**t.

yeah i need to remake this layout lol.
idk i don't really get the point of writing shops.
i mean, i do sometimes, but mostly it just seems odd to pay someone to write about something you could write about yourself.

then again, that's the whole real industry of books, isn't it - paying people for stories you could write, but probably not as well

i don't understand it ok goddamn
know what irritates me sometimes

when i get pms with people asking me how to do certain graphics stuff

sometimes it's okay because i love to help and i'm like 'ok just do this in photoshop' and it's gr8, but sometimes it irks me and idek why.
so my semi-bf called me @ like 2 in da morning

i was pissed like what da ******** is dis

but then he was like 'i called to say i love you' and i died

i died, rose up to the ceiling and just died

i can't even

couldn't even

but two in the morning, still

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash