Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[[ RE-OPENING ]]

Welcome to my flash profile shop. I hope you will be satisfied with your stay.
➳ I hope you like the work that I'll be presenting to you, and please, stay and chat even If you're not buying.
➳ If you have any questions at all, just quote me, leave me a comment or message me. c:

READ
➳ This is a RE-OPENING from a very very long hiatus. A week or so after opening this shop I went on an immediate hiatus/leave from Gaia. To update you quickly, I intended to, when I opened this shop, and still intend these profiles to be for the wealthier side of Gaia. In other words these type of profiles cost a good bit more gold than what a normal standard CSS profile would cost. The reason I did this was for the unique purpose of having a flash profile, and also these profiles do take out a lot of time as for designing It then coding flash into It etc.

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

➘ If you need to know any information about me personally, just visit my profile.
➘ I put passion into my artwork, and thrive to make It meet my satisfaction. I would sometimes spend hours at my workstation trying to perfect something, may It be big or little, I wouldn't care because I never give up on my projects.
➘ As far as Ideas go, I don't simply just jump into a project without thinking, I do sometimes spend up to a full day thinking about what sort of design will be for my next project. Music tends to influence me on my ideas, don't ask me how, It's just when I'm listening to music It just helps me work on my design much better.
➘ Enough about me, now for the business side of things.

↕Rules↕

➵ Please follow the Gaia ToS at all times.
➵ Prices are set in stone, and I will not accept any lower for what's asked. Projects can take up hours and hours of my time therefore the price cannot be bargained down.
➵ Working on an order takes time, and depending on my life with work/college orders can take up to a few days, also depending on what place in the slots you are. So please be Patient.
➵ I am fully eligible to reject your order.
➵ If you are staying to chat, please be friendly and pleasant to others.

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

➦ I only accept pure as a payment, only Items I accept are the ones in my wanted Items list further down.

➦ The current profile type that I am taking orders for is Flash V1.

↚ Types of Profiles ➲
prices may be subject to change at any time without notice

⇒ Flash V1 ↠↠↠↠ { 150m } 75m ↣ Opening Sale (only for a limited amount of orders)
⇒ Example Order ↠↠↠↠ { 50m } PM me If you want to purchase one of these ↣ This type of order is the same as Flash V1 but this is only a temporary type of order. It's to help build up some examples to be displayed so customers will have an idea of my range of work.

[ note: you cannot change your music / about me section yourself, you will have to ask me to change It for you, but whenever you want It changed Ill do It right away without cost ]

➦ This is a full flash profile with a slick high quality look, with different types of animations and a custom music player. You can also have your friends list/comments section added to the bottom of your profile upon request in your order form.

⇔⇔⇔
Examples
⇔⇔⇔

Flash V1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All order examples will be placed here.

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Flash V1 Slots

A v a i l a b l e 0% Complete

Bribe Slots { These slots get instant priority over the standard order slots } (min. of 300m or any of the Items on my wanted list which is displayed below)

Virtual Earthquake [x] 150,000,000g 20% Complete Currently Working On
Clear Rainx- 1,000,000,000g 0% Complete

Wanted Items { These are Items that you can offer to me as part of a payment or as an instant bribe slot }

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Completed Orders

Dellanir

--
Order Form
--

Fill out the form below If you wish to purchase my service. Please fill It out fully and correctly to give me an understanding of what you want. Make sure to include EVERYTHING that you are looking for. Once I have accepted your order there's no making changes to It UNLESS you are not being currently worked on in the order slots.

You cannot have messy things in your profile. For example, you cannot have any fish tanks or messy sections. You CAN have a comments section OR a friends list section OR a wish list section. I like to make my profiles in a professional looking away so please try to co-operate.
I accept Avatar art but It MUST be a render of It, i.e. It must be the actual art with no background, otherwise I will not accept this request.
Low Quality pictures will not be accepted.
You can give me a theme or a color scheme, I like to go creative with each project so please give me specific details.
Once I accept your order, you can then send the trade. Do not send me a trade before I accept your order.

Please message me what you want your about me section to include.
[align=center][size=16][color=green]O[/color] r d e r [color=green]F[/color] o r m[/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Username:[/b] TYPEYOURNAMEHERE

[b]Type:[/b] TYPE HERE [b]//[/b] [color=green]( Flash V1 )[/color]

[b]Colors / Theme:[/b] TYPE HERE [b]//[/b] [color=green](Please be specific)[/color]

[b]Art:[/b] TYPE HERE [b]//[/b] [color=green](Please provide a the actual art you want added, with no background, otherwise I will not accept the request.)[/color]

[b]Size:[/b] TYPE HERE [b]//[/b] [color=green](How big do you want the profile to be? Big/Small or let me choose best to suit.)[/color]

[b]Music:[/b] TYPE HERE [b]//[/b] [color=green](Include name/artist and/or link to song.)[/color]

[b]Section:[/b] TYPE HERE [b]//[/b] [color=green](What section would you like to be at the bottom of your flash profile? Friends/Comments/Wishlist etc)[/color]

[b]Other:[/b] TYPE HERE [b]//[/b] [color=green](Is there anything else you want me to know? or any specific request? including custom links out to places aside from the standard links?)[/color]

[b]Type of Slot:[/b] TYPE HERE [b]//[/b] [color=green](Standard/Bribe)[/color]

[b]Amount:[/b] TYPE HERE [b]//[/b] [color=green](Total amount of gold you are sending)[/color]
[/size]

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Fonts used from Dafont.com
Brushes + Textures from Brusheezy.com and Brushking.eu
Ideas from my imagination

--------------------------

Link In

[url=http://tinyurl.com/bmflash][img]http://tinyurl.com/bmflashimg[/img][/url]

Link Out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Thank you for visiting my shop. 3nodding

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200