• Contributor 150
Visual Light
Belle Cerise

IFEELLIKESTALKINGYOUINYOUROTHERSHOPS LOL <3

anyways, no work tomrrow! woots biggrin
but I have to help my mom do stuff TT^TT.. //cries ;C

LOLOMGYES! xp

Lucky! I totall worked. Balls early. Like up at 4am early. Ugh. crying
And I ordered food...that was like 30 bucks. Oh god the guilt I feel right now for doing that. gonk But I get paid tomorrow so i guess it is ok. lol

Chatty Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
Beautifully Done
Belle Cerise
Beautifully Done

Question! When I code everything, what does 'contact' or :3 mean? Is it a custom area? Or someting else? Also for the music area, were you planing on puting a video there? Or just the play button? Sorry for all the questions. I just wanna make this profile good. lol

Contact is the add message symbols and that :3 is for comments. I would like to puts videos to be honest. Lol thank you I appreciate it

So umm I am sorry for bothing you again. LOL
So the hit me up with where the message, pm, trade symbols are suppost to go right? But in the picture they are in the roses up on the top. You want me to ask visual to put them in that box? yum_puddi

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Belle Cerise

danng girl.. thats early!
;a;
but is it a full time job? :C
im only working part time since I am still a student and I'm only here for the summer TT^TT.. ;;

what did you eat? biggrin

Invisible Bookworm

11,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Belle Cerise
Beautifully Done
Belle Cerise
Beautifully Done

Question! When I code everything, what does 'contact' or :3 mean? Is it a custom area? Or someting else? Also for the music area, were you planing on puting a video there? Or just the play button? Sorry for all the questions. I just wanna make this profile good. lol

Contact is the add message symbols and that :3 is for comments. I would like to puts videos to be honest. Lol thank you I appreciate it

So the hit me up with where the message, pm, trade symbols are suppost to go right? But in the picture they are in the roses up on the top. You want me to ask visual to put them in that box? yum_puddi

Don't be sorry....yea I noticed that...maybe hit me up can be comments and the :3 can be my Avi standing instead of a box

Chatty Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
Visual Light
Belle Cerise

danng girl.. thats early!
;a;
but is it a full time job? :C
im only working part time since I am still a student and I'm only here for the summer TT^TT.. ;;

what did you eat? biggrin

Yea I know right? I am a manager so when duty calls...lol And yes I am full time. 4laugh
I got a amazzzzing potato burrito and a banana and cream crepe. Oh god it was so good. lol
And what you going to school for?

Chatty Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
Beautifully Done
Belle Cerise
Beautifully Done
Belle Cerise
Beautifully Done

Don't be sorry....yea I noticed that...maybe hit me up can be comments and the :3 can be my Avi standing instead of a box

Okie dokie! heart

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Belle Cerise

ahhh that nice ! ;D
and omg.. those food sounds so delicious.. ;a;

and well.. im still in college and i'm trying to get a degree in Business Administration and Communications biggrin

Chatty Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
Visual Light
Belle Cerise

ahhh that nice ! ;D
and omg.. those food sounds so delicious.. ;a;

and well.. im still in college and i'm trying to get a degree in Business Administration and Communications biggrin

That Sounds fun! So wait...what is that? Lol. Do you translate for people or plan events?

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Belle Cerise

Yepp.. Well people ask me that a lot... But Im just trying to develop some leadership skills since I Want to interact with people in my job profession.. Like manager or social worker c:

Invisible Bookworm

11,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100

Invisible Bookworm

11,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
Bump heart

Invisible Bookworm