Str-Wrs's Wife

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
emotion_bigheart

Dapper Vampire

Hi i just wanted to say i love the helena layout. i was hoping to find a thread with a freebie with colors I was looking for but I like that one for now smile
iTempy
Hi i just wanted to say i love the helena layout. i was hoping to find a thread with a freebie with colors I was looking for but I like that one for now smile

Oh thank you very much! heart I will keep in consideration for a more colorful feeebie. 3nodding

Kitten

Belle Cerise
Kumu-chan
This thread is too cute and I desperately need a new profile sweatdrop
User Image

Username: Kumu-chan
              Graphic Artist : Belle
              Color: Just the trend colors..
              Font:This one perhaps?
              Sections:
              I want it pretty much like this profile here except with only signature, 1 custom, wishlist and recent visitors as seen on my profile here
              Text: I want a quote at the top of the profile Saying my username "Kumu-chan" and below that I want it to say in parenthesis (Sushi Enthusiast 세훈) and for the box "recent visitors" I want it to be blank. For wish list I'd also want it to be blank and my signature can be blank for heading (this is all for headings btw)
              Image: this image can be put somewhere cat this picture can be put to the side girly Also... um I don't know what you will be doing for the background but I like things like this pixels and this pixel search
              Cursor: a sushi cursor?
              Music: Youtube link c: and I would want the pause/play button shown
              Offer 3b (that's all I currently have lol)
              Tips since my offer is extremely low im willing to give you this item Persephone's Return (worth 10b)
              Total: 3b + Persephone's Return

Hey Just so you know I will be starting your profile soon and I am moving you the the second slot. heart Sorry for the wait!

Changing Username: hnlflows
but everything else is the same
Is this thread dead? Still waiting on a response..... confused

Str-Wrs's Wife

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
hello is anyone still here smile
Well, since I never got a response to my pm 2 weeks ago, much less to the previous one 2 months ago....I'm gonna have to cancel the trade. Shame... theme was nice but customer service was lacking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff