Craptastic, I'm leaving now 0.093023255813953 9.3% [ 4 ]
Shameless and Highly Unoriginal Poll Whore Option 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
        User Image
              Layouts and Graphics Galore

Have you ever wanted something to make your posts pretty, but never knew how to make them so? Or are you an avid role-player whos just too lazy to make the layout yourself? Well then, you've come to the right place. Welcome to Autumn Falling. I've run out of things to do and this is my way to remedy that.

Status: Under Construction/Open/Closed

Accepting: Nothing/Applications/Orders/Under Construction

Currently: Online/Offline

Working Hard or Hardly Working

Skellie: Forlorn Toaster

Pictures: Forlorn Toaster

Rules: Forlorn Toaster

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Don't steal. Seriously. Stealing will earn you a trip to the black list and a report. Stealing is not cool, guys. Everyone works hard on everything that's made in this shop, stealing things makes us feel like you don't appreciate anything that's done here. If you see anyone using anything from this thread that they haven't paid for, tell me, cause I don't have any qualms about reporting thieves.

I'm not gonna say that everyone has to have their prices be between this and this, because -frankly- I don't want someone telling me what I can charge and can't charge. Everyone prices their own stuff. If money is a problem, talk to the artist before hand. Most people are willing to work with you.

Respect is an important thing, please respect everyone in the thread, even if you think that they're a terrible human being and deserve to rot in Hell. Leave your personal problems out of the thread, cause I don't want to deal with petty people.

If you don't read this rule I won't accept your order. Always quote the person you want to talk to. I've dealt with it before, but most people are busy and if they don't get a notice, they may not respond to you at all. Quoting is really easy. All you have to do is find the quote button over someone's post, or type this in:
                                    [quote"usernamehere"][/quote]
                                    . That's all there is to it!

If someone turns you down, please don't take offense. Everyone has their own lives outside of Gaia and they could be going through something you don't know about.

Please be sure to use the order form when asking for layouts. It's a lot less confusing then just telling us what you want.

Don't pm me anything, I will not respond. Just post it in here and quote and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Most people will not do rush orders. So if you need something the day of, this probably isn't the place to get it. Rush orders generally don't look as good as most artists want them to because they are, well, rushed. Also, people do have lives and rush orders are almost impossible to do when people have lives. So please, try not to put today or tomorrow on an order where the artist already has two or three people in front of you cause they probably won't skip ahead and do yours first unless you bribe them.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

》 ● NAME;; Forlorn Toaster
                                    。▾▿》 ● SAMPLES;; Posts and Graphics Thread Layouts
                                    。▾▿》 ● AVAILABILITY;; Almost all day every day
                                    。▾▿》 ● WHAT FOR;; roleplays; shops; guilds
                                    。▾▿》 ● DO'S;; Graphics and coding
                                    。▾▿》 ● DON'T'S;; profiles and chat layouts
                                    。▾▿》 ● COLOR;; #7D053F
                                    。▾▿》 ● EXTRA;; I love making graphics and layouts. It's lots of fun!

》 ● NAME;; octopotamus
                                    。▾▿》 ● SAMPLES;; Thread Layouts Post Layouts
                                    。▾▿》 ● AVAILABILITY;; most evenings during the week & weekend
                                    。▾▿》 ● WHAT FOR;; roleplays; shops
                                    。▾▿》 ● DO'S;; coding for most layouts & simple graphics
                                    。▾▿》 ● DON'T'S;; profiles & bad a chat layouts(but learning)
                                    。▾▿》 ● COLOR;; indianred
                                    。▾▿》 ● EXTRA;; I'm terrible at pricing my work

》 ● NAME;; Rae
                                    。▾▿》 ● SAMPLES;; x
                                    。▾▿》 ● AVAILABILITY;; Evenings and weekends
                                    。▾▿》 ● WHAT FOR;; Roleplays
                                    。▾▿》 ● DO'S;; Posting layouts (Roleplays), Simple things
                                    。▾▿》 ● DON'T'S;; Image maps, Complicated stuff.
                                    。▾▿》 ● COLOR;; Medium violet red
                                    。▾▿》 ● EXTRA;; Nothin' I can think of :'D

》 ● NAME;; Olivia. Call me Olibear, or Oli. c:
                                    。▾▿》 ● SAMPLES;; x
                                    。▾▿》 ● AVAILABILITY;; Mon. -- Saturday; afternoons, evenings.
                                    。▾▿》 ● WHAT FOR;; Roleplay; shops; maybe guilds.
                                    。▾▿》 ● DO'S;; Coding ( simple - complex ), Simple graphics.
                                    。▾▿》 ● DON'T'S;; Complex photo editing, chat layouts, profiles.
                                    。▾▿》 ● COLOR;; No favourite. c; I like all colours.
                                    。▾▿》 ● EXTRA;; Pricing varies on how much effort I put into layouts. c: We can barter.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

ρσѕтιηg ℓαуσυт/gяαρнιc
                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll226/Duckyisawesome/AutumnFormsThing-1.jpg[/img]
                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=firebrick][b][u][color=black]HEY THERE[/color][/u][/b][/color][/size][list][list][list][size=15]i am [color=darkred][b]username[/b][/color] and i was looking for [color=darkred][b]artist[/b][/color]for a[color=darkred][b]posting layout or graphic[/b][/color] ![/size][/list][/list][/list][size=32][color=black][b]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/b][/color][/size] [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]CHARACTER NAME;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]name[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]NICKNAME;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]nickname[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]LYRICS;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10] lyrics[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]QUOTE;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]quotes[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]COLORS;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]colors or color pallet[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]APPEARANCE;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]Urls of character reference[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]WHERE FOR;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]Guild or thread[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]EXTRA;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]Anything else you might want to add[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                    [align=center][color=firebrick][b][u][color=black][size=24]I NEED IT BY[/size] [size=15]Date[/size][/color][/u][/b][/color][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

тняєα∂ ℓαуσυт/gяαρнιc
                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll226/Duckyisawesome/AutumnFormsThing-1.jpg[/img]
                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=firebrick][b][u][color=black]HEY THERE[/color][/u][/b][/color][/size][list][list][list][size=15]i am [color=darkred][b]username[/b][/color] and i was looking for [color=darkred][b]artist[/b][/color]for a[color=darkred][b]thread layout or graphic[/b][/color] ![/size][/list][/list][/list][size=32][color=black][b]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/b][/color][/size] [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13] NAME;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]name[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]BANNERS;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]the number of banners that you need and their types[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]LYRICS;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10] lyrics[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]WHAT FOR;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]Roleplay, charity, quest, shop, etc...[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]COLORS;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]colors or color pallet[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]THEME;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]What you want the thread based around[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]FUNDS;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]How much you're willing to spend[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]EXTRA;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]Anything else you might want to add[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                    [align=center][color=firebrick][b][u][color=black][size=24]I NEED IT BY[/size] [size=15]Date[/size][/color][/u][/b][/color][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

αρρℓιcαтιση
                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=firebrick][b][u][color=black]HEY THERE[/color][/u][/b][/color][/size][list][list][list][size=15]i am [color=darkred][b]username[/b][/color] and i was looking for [color=darkred][b]Forlorn Toaster[/b][/color]for a[color=darkred][b]job[/b][/color] ![/size][/list][/list][/list][size=32][color=black][b]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/b][/color][/size] [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13] NAME;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]name[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]SAMPLES;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]Link to your thread of samples[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]AVAILABILITY;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10] How often you're on[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]WHAT FOR;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]Roleplay, charity, quest, shop, etc...[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]DO'S;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]What you do[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]DON'T'S;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]What you don't do[/size]
                                    [size=15][color=silver]。▾▿》 ● [/color][/size][color=crimson][b][size=13]COLOR;;[/size][/b][/color] [size=10]Color you like[/size]
                                    [align=center][color=firebrick][b][u][color=black][size=24]Farewell of some sort[/size][/color][/u][/b][/color][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Forlorn Toaster
                              User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/autumn-g-layouts-and-graphics/t.82616893_4/][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll226/Duckyisawesome/AutumnBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/autumn-g-layouts-and-graphics/t.82616893_4/][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll226/Duckyisawesome/AutumnBanner1-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

This is where every announcement about things will go. All sales and things of the like!

October 4th
                                        Open for Business
                                        First two layouts from me are completely free.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

None yet D:

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
        User Image

We're open!

Anti Inquisitor

I guess this is where I start bumping...

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers