Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Celebrant

Hi peeps! I need someone to edit some real pictures for me. Nothing fancy. Not for a layout or anything like that. I'm talking like photographer editing. Fix the color balance and get rid of things that shouldn't be there type things. Fixing shadows. All of that. I started to, but some of them looked decent while others looked completely amateur. Honestly, I don't have the right program for it if you ask me.

Would anyone be willing to edit these pictures for me? I'm going to print them off for my cousin. It's of her baby's first Easter. There are about 19 pictures, but they probably don't all need to be edited. Also, most of them the color looks ******** awesome. Photography is my hobby so I like to think I know what I am doing for the most part with the camera and lighting. xD ******** shadows, though.

What price would be realistic? I may consider real money (if you aren't asking me to pay a lot, because I am broke as s**t only working part time) if gold or items won't work. I really want to get these edited and printed for my cousin. I've been putting it off because I really haven't had the time or right programs.

Noble Celebrant

A couple of the pictures: [x] | [x] | [x]

[I'm like 90% sure photobucket resizes them like a douche, so I may have to send them all through Skype or e-mail or something.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff