• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Back again. sweatdrop

User Image
”Crazy Coyote Girl”

UsernameRosetta Sayne Kadaj
          Type Of Graphics Wanted (I.E. L-Shaped RP Graphic)L shaped RP graphic
          Images &/Or GIFS (Consider pre-rendered images unless you really like the background. If you can’t find pre-rendered and would like me to look then please give the name e of the face-claim)If you can blur out the pupil of the shown eye, that'd be fantastic. If not that's perfectly fine.
          Image one
          Image two

Text Desired On ImageAdriel, The Blind Contortionist.
          "Can you teach me how to see?"
          "Care to describe the world for me?"

Feel Of ImageBlurry, unfocused, he's blind, sad, dark, forgotten, and lonely.
          Colour PalletteGreys and a lot of dull colors, he's blind so I'd love for it to reflect it.
          Any Fonts, Brushes Or Other Things You Want To Have UsedFull artistic freedom
          Amount Offered1 bil
          Rush (must be at least double the minimum pice of graphic you are ordering)Nope

User Image
                  UsernameRosetta Sayne Kadaj
                  Type Of Graphics Wanted (I.E. L-Shaped RP Graphic)L shaped RP graphic
                  Images &/Or GIFS (Consider pre-rendered images unless you really like the background. If you can’t find pre-rendered and would like me to look then please give the name e of the face-claim)I have a few but, the face claim for him is Louis from Brother's Conflict.
                  Image one
                  Image two
                  Image three

Text Desired On ImageAdriel Shioku DeWinter, Mind Control
                  "One look and I control you."
                  "Don't wanna listen to me? Fine, let's see how well you do when I make you."

Feel Of ImageHe's an a*****e, uh..dangerous, snippy, wealthy, knowledgeable, angry
                  Colour PalletteReds and darker pinks(because of his hair), but otherwise whatever seems to work I guess.
                  Any Fonts, Brushes Or Other Things You Want To Have UsedFull artistic freedom
                  Amount Offered1 bil
                  Rush (must be at least double the minimum pice of graphic you are ordering)Nope

Mythical Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Rosetta Sayne Kadaj

User Image
          Let me know if you need any change. Not all that happy with this one. So if you want me to take another shot at it let me know. Also your second order is accepted.

User ImageUser Image
          Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus a efficitur nibh, ac auctor felis. Mauris in varius lacus. Mauris ultricies metus diam. Cras ac lobortis massa. Aenean laoreet est faucibus neque blandit, a mattis sem hendrerit. Vivamus sollicitudin enim ut vehicula bibendum. Aliquam ex ante, posuere pellentesque ante vel, placerat malesuada odio. Morbi facilisis porta luctus. Donec at ex tellus. Nunc enim purus, ultrices ut imperdiet et, sodales ac diam. Aliquam a luctus leo. Maecenas nec metus urna. Suspendisse suscipit vulputate tempor. Ut mollis consectetur nisl, eu aliquam quam consectetur sit amet. Pellentesque ut arcu faucibus, ultricies mi quis, vehicula augue.
          Nam pellentesque ex quis leo hendrerit aliquet. Pellentesque sed molestie orci. Ut ornare, ligula ac euismod venenatis, dolor ligula imperdiet tellus, eget congue ante purus quis augue. Sed mattis efficitur augue, nec rutrum lorem ullamcorper vel. Nam ac magna sit amet enim laoreet rhoncus. Praesent ligula lectus, suscipit et rhoncus sed, tempor nec nisl. Donec risus nulla, ultricies a magna in, gravida accumsan metus. Aliquam luctus efficitur rutrum. Praesent lobortis commodo nibh, iaculis elementum felis molestie eu. Aliquam venenatis augue in sapien congue, sit amet tempus augue viverra. Phasellus ligula justo, tempus vehicula ex id, finibus porta nisl. Nunc sit amet mi vel lectus imperdiet fermentum non vitae magna. Nunc metus mauris, ultricies quis ante ac, bibendum feugiat libero. Donec nec lorem magna.
          Proin elementum purus neque, vel iaculis purus dapibus non. Etiam eros magna, gravida ultricies nulla sed, tincidunt elementum urna. Ut eget blandit eros. Pellentesque ante erat, sodales eu ligula in, gravida mollis erat. Suspendisse potenti. Duis eu diam nibh. Aliquam id mi nisi. Vivamus nec libero lacus. Phasellus faucibus purus non nisl tincidunt, quis aliquam lectus finibus. Aenean pulvinar felis in facilisis faucibus. Vestibulum eleifend egestas augue, quis sagittis ante ullamcorper sit amet. Quisque at velit vel mauris ornare varius non eu metus. Morbi eleifend, enim et tempor pellentesque, mi purus gravida orci, vitae condimentum dui elit in risus. Nullam molestie risus tincidunt mi ullamcorper rhoncus. Phasellus id libero vel urna aliquam fringilla ac sed orci.
          Morbi malesuada ligula efficitur metus egestas, egestas convallis dolor maximus. Suspendisse sed felis pretium, posuere ipsum a, lacinia massa. Vestibulum vel metus id libero fringilla dignissim a eget mi. Mauris volutpat mollis odio, eget sollicitudin nisi ultrices et. Donec eu congue arcu. Praesent aliquam velit et nibh tempus finibus. Maecenas ornare velit mi, non imperdiet lacus condimentum pretium. Ut id feugiat neque. Phasellus vestibulum ipsum nec leo aliquet, eget ultricies ipsum sagittis.
          Fusce malesuada mauris id molestie tempor. Morbi gravida ante est, a convallis nulla eleifend nec. Suspendisse sodales tincidunt rhoncus. Donec faucibus in est et ullamcorper. Ut tincidunt nunc et feugiat sodales. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Phasellus non nisi porta, posuere turpis quis, dignissim mauris. Integer leo elit, mollis et sollicitudin ut, sodales ornare nunc. Praesent ut ipsum elit. Quisque et velit dapibus, egestas orci quis, ornare lacus. Nam tellus nunc, suscipit vel lorem luctus, mollis pharetra libero. Cras hendrerit consectetur ullamcorper. Nunc dignissim facilisis mauris, ut cursus magna varius ac. Phasellus ultrices nibh nisi, nec ultrices quam finibus eget. Cras at condimentum felis.

User Image

Dapper Vampire

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crazy Coyote Girl

Oh it's perfectly fine! x3
But if you feel like you need to go at it again, I won't stop you.
But it's beautiful thank you!
And I'll send the trade whenever you're ready for the second order.

Perfect Lunatic

10,675 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
how much are the bribes on thread layouts

Prodigal Genius

User Image
”Crazy Coyote Girl”

UsernameMrsPagaduan
          Type Of Graphics Wanted (I.E. L-Shaped RP Graphic)Post Formats
          Images &/Or GIFS (Consider pre-rendered images unless you really like the background. If you can’t find pre-rendered and would like me to look then please give the name e of the face-claim) http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag15/mackenzieraepagaduan/21dac0072cab8f1fd43885c3a06ead05_zpspdqafqbz.jpg
          Text Desired On ImageNext to Image Please- Clarissa Fairall, You could be my sanity ~ bring me peace, sing me to sleep. Say you'll be my nightingale?
          Feel Of ImageSoft/Rustic
          Colour PalletteTeal/Blue
          Any Fonts, Brushes Or Other Things You Want To Have UsedUnsure, use your best judgement.
          Amount Offered500,000,000
          Rush (must be at least double the minimum pice of graphic you are ordering)5,000,000,000

UsernameMrsPagaduan
                  Type Of Graphics Wanted (I.E. L-Shaped RP Graphic)Post Formats
                  Images &/Or GIFS (Consider pre-rendered images unless you really like the background. If you can’t find pre-rendered and would like me to look then please give the name e of the face-claim) http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag15/mackenzieraepagaduan/4lm3ctfmxxzx3fqa8agp_zpsrqh1ajp3.jpeg
                  Text Desired On ImageNext to Image Please- Sirius Black, What is life without a little risk?
                  Feel Of ImageSoft/Rustic
                  Colour Pallette Green/Blue
                  Any Fonts, Brushes Or Other Things You Want To Have UsedUnsure- Use your best judgement
                  Amount Offered500,000,000
                  Rush (must be at least double the minimum pice of graphic you are ordering)5,000,000,000

Mythical Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
MrsPagaduan

I think what you are looking for is a
          L-Shaped RP Post Graphic without a
          footer. I could be wrong though. If
          these are RP characters than I think
          that is what you would like. Again I
          don't know for certain. Also I am slightly
          confused on the amount you are offering
          you say 500,000,000 in one section
          however in another you offer 5,000,000,000
          if you could clarify this I would appreciate
          it.

Sayomii-chan

It depends on the size of thread layout
          you are looking for and what you want
          with it and such. If you could clarify that
          I will most certainly let you know the
          minimum I would be looking for.

Dapper Vampire

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crazy Coyote Girl

Just realized my last post was super not worded the way I meant it to be.
What I meant was, I have sent the trade for my first order and I'll send the trade for the second order when you've started on them.
Hopefully that made a lot more sense.
If not, by god, please let me know.

Bashful Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
”Crazy Coyote Girl”

UsernameA Venomous Spider
          Type Of Graphics Wanted (I.E. L-Shaped RP Graphic)L-Shaped RP Graphic w/ Footer
          Images &/Or GIFS (Consider pre-rendered images unless you really like the background. If you can’t find pre-rendered and would like me to look then please give the name e of the face-claim)
          L-Shape:
          One
          Two

Footer:
          One

Text Desired On ImageL-Shape: "Uesugi Shinrei" "Warrior Monk of Echigo" Footer: "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
          Feel Of ImageSomething calm, water-like, ripples, I dunno, you're the senpai here lol
          Colour PallettePalette
          Any Fonts, Brushes Or Other Things You Want To Have UsedArtistic Freedom
          Amount Offered1.5 bil
          Rush (must be at least double the minimum pice of graphic you are ordering)Nah
          Would You Like a Join.me/streaming session. If so give times you would be availableIf we're both on yesh

User Image
          ”Crazy Coyote Girl”

Username A Venomous Spider
                  Type Of Graphics Wanted (I.E. L-Shaped RP Graphic)L-Shaped RP Graphic w/ Footer
                  Images &/Or GIFS (Consider pre-rendered images unless you really like the background. If you can’t find pre-rendered and would like me to look then please give the name e of the face-claim)
                  L-Shape:
                  One
                  Two

Footer:
                  One

Text Desired On ImageL-Shape: "Vilgard Drakule" "Acolyte of Echigo" Footer: "I am still far from being what I want to be, but with my Lord's help I shall succeed."
                  Feel Of ImageSomething dark, monstrous, shifty
                  Colour PallettePalette
                  Any Fonts, Brushes Or Other Things You Want To Have UsedArtistic Freedom
                  Amount Offered1.5 bil
                  Rush (must be at least double the minimum pice of graphic you are ordering)Nah
                  Would You Like a Join.me/streaming session. If so give times you would be availableIf we're both on yesh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff