Lucunda Somina

oh it's fine. thank you for letting me know. c:
i hope you do well and take your time.
study hard! c:

Anxious Gaian

-yawns and sips latte-

Gracious Gatekeeper

Adverb

Ya, thankfully I don't dread them too badly. One of my close friends has a phobia of taking exams and I'm generally the one to calm them down. By the way, what item are you using to change the color of your avi's skin to blue? If you don't mind me asking.

Rainbow Comet Condoms
Of course, it should be only temporary so I'll just be taking a hiatus just for a little bit. Thank you and I just hope I retain everything I need to know o.e

Anxious Gaian

Lucunda Somina
Adverb

Ya, thankfully I don't dread them too badly. One of my close friends has a phobia of taking exams and I'm generally the one to calm them down. By the way, what item are you using to change the color of your avi's skin to blue? If you don't mind me asking.

Rainbow Comet Condoms
Of course, it should be only temporary so I'll just be taking a hiatus just for a little bit. Thank you and I just hope I retain everything I need to know o.e

Its the Dark Elf potion. Well to be honest, I've been using the skin ever since it first was granted by the event before the potion came out, but yeah.

What teacher test do you have, btw? MTLE, or another one?

Gracious Gatekeeper

Adverb

Oooooh, okay now I notice the ears. Your avi looks adorable this time around ^_^
and it's just my General Knowledge exam, to make sure I'm proficient in well. . . the general arts xD

Anxious Gaian

Lucunda Somina
Adverb

Oooooh, okay now I notice the ears. Your avi looks adorable this time around ^_^
and it's just my General Knowledge exam, to make sure I'm proficient in well. . . the general arts xD
This time around? sad I just got the NeoGaia Hero item though and wanted to make an outfit with it. Never did an Avatar before using an item that changed the look of Gaia legs, so started with that, and this was really the only thing I could set up that went well with it without buying more new items >.<

Ah. I personally didn't find the general MTLEs to be tough and I had been out of high school 5 years or so before I took them. But then I know a lot of my classmates did struggle with at least one part of the test and had to retake it a few times.

Gracious Gatekeeper

Rainbow Comet Condoms

Taaadaaaa

Gracious Gatekeeper

Adverb

MTLEs? Oooooh, Minnesota ( spelled that wrong ) I'm getting my degree in FL.

Anxious Gaian

Lucunda Somina
Adverb

MTLEs? Oooooh, Minnesota ( spelled that wrong ) I'm getting my degree in FL.
Yep. Minnesota Teacher Licensing Exams. This state boasts one of the strictest requirements to get a teacher license in the U.S. -_- Kinda sucks having to pay for the education. Pay to join the MTLE program, then pay to take 3 MTLE basic tests, then pay another year to join the MTLE program again and take 2 MTLE program-specific tests... Then pay again for the actual license...

-sigh- And then they barely pay you for the job.
Lucunda Somina

thank you dear. <3

Gracious Gatekeeper

Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

Here is what I've come up with. If you like it feel free to start a trade. . .but if you think something is missing feel free to tell me and I'll see how I can change it

Rainbow Comet Condoms

Of course honey, I'm so sorry for all of those typos on my part >.<;

Adverb

Yea as one of my professors says, "They make sure that you know that you're not in it for the money" or something along those lines xD

Anxious Gaian

Lucunda Somina
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

Here is what I've come up with. If you like it feel free to start a trade. . .but if you think something is missing feel free to tell me and I'll see how I can change it

Rainbow Comet Condoms

Of course honey, I'm so sorry for all of those typos on my part >.<;

Adverb

Yea as one of my professors says, "They make sure that you know that you're not in it for the money" or something along those lines xD
Wish they didn't have to bleed me out of money completely first though! Dx
Lucunda Somina

no, it's perfectly fine.
it ended up getting done anyways so i'm not at all worried/ bothered by it. c:

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Tipsy 100
Lucunda Somina
I love it <3 I'll start the trade now...and I...I think I have another order for you x3 sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff