Adverb
-streaks through-

hullo
Hello ma'am.
how are you?
Pretty bored, yourself miss?

Tired
Incredibly tired
Same, I think its time to attempt sleep.

Bashful Fatcat

Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Username; Visual Harmony
                                                                    ● ● ● Position; puny coder (?)
                                                                    ● ● ● Samples; sample thread
                                                                    ● ● ● Can do; just coding but I can always get the coding to match the graphics that are provided
                                                                    ● ● ● Can't do; graphics in general
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; not really applicable since i only code
                                                                    ● ● ● Coding; yes and that is the only thing i do
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; min 50m but if offered around that, I might not put as much effort compared to offers that are 200m
                                                                    ● ● ● Slots; 1 reg and 1 bribe for the moment (will change on availability)
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; Hi, I'm visual, feel free to call me vis or harmony. I'm still in high school trying to organize life XD I'm quite chatty when it comes to talking about anime. I think I'm quite weird when you get to know me more but at first I will be really quiet.
                                                                    I'm quite busy sometimes because of all my school stuff so things can become really slow and I mean it. Usually I can get them done in around 2-3 days depending when you ordered it and stuff. I'm more of a first come first serve type of person because if I start something new, I tend to forget about it. I'm only going to accept a few orders at a time unless you don't mind waiting a while.

Skilled Combatant

Forlorn Toaster
Twilight Kitsune Kain
Hello~

Was just wondering how you doing. I...kinda forgot this earlier, but when would you like me to send the trade for the payment?

I know you said you wanted the armor to be the main focus of the graphic, but I don't think I can do it with the images given
They're too small

*sigh* I knew I should have double checked. I'll get some more for you in just a second

Skilled Combatant

Anti Inquisitor

Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Can do; just coding but I can always get the coding to match the graphics that are provided
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; min 50m but if offered around that, I might not put as much effort compared to offers that are 200m
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; Hi, I'm visual, feel free to call me vis or harmony. I'm still in high school trying to organize life XD I'm quite chatty when it comes to talking about anime. I think I'm quite weird when you get to know me more but at first I will be really quiet.
                                                                    I'm quite busy sometimes because of all my school stuff so things can become really slow and I mean it. Usually I can get them done in around 2-3 days depending when you ordered it and stuff. I'm more of a first come first serve type of person because if I start something new, I tend to forget about it. I'm only going to accept a few orders at a time unless you don't mind waiting a while.

I absolutely adore your samples
Hired hired hired
For your order form, what slots would you like?

Bashful Fatcat

Forlorn Toaster
Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

Hired hired hired

thank you. 1 normal and 1 bribe. I'm not really sure about what coding should be under so that's completely up to you 3nodding

Anti Inquisitor

Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

Hired hired hired

thank you. 1 normal and 1 bribe. I'm not really sure about what coding should be under so that's completely up to you 3nodding

Lol
I got that xD
I mean like what do you need filled out in an order form for you to be able to make the coding?

Bashful Fatcat

Forlorn Toaster
Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

Hired hired hired

Lol
I got that xD
I mean like what do you need filled out in an order form for you to be able to make the coding?
hahaha sorry, I kinda got confused XD
lyrics, colors, graphics to match, additional sections (name, mood, where, etc) and extras
can I also have a affiliate so I can put it in my test thread so people know where to find me?

Anti Inquisitor

Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

Hired hired hired

Lol
I got that xD
lyrics, colors, graphics to match, additional sections (name, mood, where, etc) and extras
can I also have a affiliate so I can put it in my test thread so people know where to find me?

Of course
[img]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t541/forlorntoaster/1c753e88-b7bd-4759-9636-44cc062fdb6d_zps1c0521ff.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[size=10][url=http://tinyurl.com/kjmstrp][img]http://i.imgur.com/reyl4x6.png[/img][/url]

Can I get an avi to use for some avi art so I can get it made up?

Bashful Fatcat

Forlorn Toaster
Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster
Visual Harmony
Forlorn Toaster

Hired hired hired

Lol
I got that xD

Of course
[img]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t541/forlorntoaster/1c753e88-b7bd-4759-9636-44cc062fdb6d_zps1c0521ff.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[size=10][url=http://tinyurl.com/kjmstrp][img]http://i.imgur.com/reyl4x6.png[/img][/url]

Can I get an avi to use for some avi art so I can get it made up?
sure. this one is one of my favorite and will hopefully attain everything
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff