Hi hi hun!
I'll hopefully be working on your graphic tonight ^^
I just want to pump out a Yui post before I get to work on it
I hope that's alright >.<;

We have so many upvotes and only one order xD
User Image
User Image
                                                              Forlorn Toaster

● ● ● Character's Name; Elliot Sinclair
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; one and two
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; L-shaped if you can ^^
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; not really too sure about this one, so artistic freedom!
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A
                                                                    ● ● ● Text; Some nights we open up the flood
                                                                    And some nights we are lost
                                                                    And some nights we’re choking on the words
                                                                    But some we light on fire

So if you’re out there in the cold
                                                                    I’ll cover you in moonlight
                                                                    If you’re a stranger to your soul
                                                                    I’ll bring you to your birthright
                                                                    I want the storm inside you awoken now

I want your warm bright eyes
                                                                    To come back to me
                                                                    And hold on to me
                                                                    You know I won’t lie
                                                                    I will never look away

● ● ● Colors; this maybe? or just any colours you think would work x]
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; could you add an OOC, Location, and Company somewhere in there?
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; 2mil?
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; any time you can get it done :] i don't mind waiting~

Also, I remember you hello x3

Anti Inquisitor

Ararelia
User Image
User Image
                                                              Forlorn Toaster

● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A

To come back to me
                                                                    And hold on to me
                                                                    You know I won’t lie
                                                                    I will never look away

● ● ● Pricing; 2mil?

Do you have any more images by chance?
But accepted!
Forlorn Toaster
Ararelia
User Image
User Image
                                                              Forlorn Toaster

● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A

To come back to me
                                                                    And hold on to me
                                                                    You know I won’t lie
                                                                    I will never look away

● ● ● Pricing; 2mil?

But accepted!

I only have one more ^^
he's hard to find realistic pics of surprisingly
here

Thank you~ <3

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
User Image
User Image
                                                              Lucunda Somina

● ● ● thread title; Underneath the Moon
                                                                    ● ● ● Thread Type; Joint quest thread
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; I don't have any but can you have a nice pattern That makes you think about the night sky?
                                                                    ● ● ● Graphics; Well the usual a title/welcoming, announcements, about me, quest contest, donations, Banners.
                                                                    I have a different name for them, following that theme I would like Rules of the Night Watch as one of the heading. Instead of the regular announcements thing call it Our Night's Journey. For the About section I would love if you include our names like About Komerashi for one and About bloodangel95 for another. For the quest part can you do a smaller heading of Kome's quest and Blood's quest I was thinking it could go in the same post as the about me. I don't have a clever title for Contest and Donations so those you can leave the same, unless you come up with yourself

● ● ● Theme; Night
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; any shade of blue
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; I think i said everything i needed already
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; 1 billion just cause i may be asking for alot xD
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; as soon as you can

Anti Inquisitor

Ararelia
Forlorn Toaster
Ararelia
User Image
User Image
                                                              Forlorn Toaster

● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A

To come back to me
                                                                    And hold on to me
                                                                    You know I won’t lie
                                                                    I will never look away

● ● ● Pricing; 2mil?

But accepted!

I only have one more ^^
he's hard to find realistic pics of surprisingly
here

Thank you~ <3

Of course!
Thank you for the third image

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

Frozen Clarity

I'll start working on your graphic dearie <3
Thank you for choosing me o///o

Gracious Gatekeeper

BloodAngel95

Oooh, thank you for choosing me ^_^
I know you said as soon as possible, but is there any specific date that you need it by? I generally work better with day or week time frames.
I was also wondering if you wanted to use any avi art that you or Kome might have for your quest sections.
Other than that I'll get to work on it as soon as I can. So you're accepted ^_^

bb yuki's Oppa

Garbage

Forlorn Toaster

Would you be able to do a thread layout with a gif on it? o3o
If so, how much would it range around?

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Lucunda Somina
BloodAngel95

Oooh, thank you for choosing me ^_^
I know you said as soon as possible, but is there any specific date that you need it by? I generally work better with day or week time frames.
I was also wondering if you wanted to use any avi art that you or Kome might have for your quest sections.
Other than that I'll get to work on it as soon as I can. So you're accepted ^_^

Preferable by the weekend so Saturday?
Yeah, we have matching art xD Kome is the one in purple
User ImageUser Image
Thank you for accepting 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items