Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image

You've found the joint gfx shop for mar our faces and turtles winchester. Mar and Turtles are a
                                                              beautiful power couple living in the United States and making shiny gorgeous art together.

Here's how this works. You look through the thread, read the rules, and look through the samples.
                                                              After doing that, you decide which of our styles complements your aesthetic the best, and then
                                                              you fill out an order for for that person and post it in the thread.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
              User Image
                            ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ♔♔ ▆▆▆
                            Like a dream I had in subconscious deep
                            HERE YOU COME AGAIN ONLY IN MY SLEEP XXXXXXX AND I REMEMBER YOU XXXXXXX HERE YOU COME AGAIN ONLY IN MY SLEEP
                            HERE YOU COME AGAIN ONLY IN MY SLEEP XXXXXXX AND I REMEMBER YOUXXXXXXX HERE YOU COME AGAIN ONLY IN MY SLEEP
            User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Please follow Gaia's T.O.S, and try to be cordial to others.
    xxxxLet's try to keep this professional and amicable between
    xxxxeveryone, ok? If something is unsatisfactory, please feel
    xxxxfree to tell us so we can fix it!

Advertising is ok if we've given you permission; just send
    xxxxus a link to your store and we'll help each other out!
    xxxxHowever, please don't spam our store without our consent.

When sending an order form, please give us as much
    xxxxdetail as possible. Both Turtles and Mar work best when
    xxxxour client knows their specific vision. This includes giving
    xxxxus textures, colors, ideas, and even music to work with!
    xxxxIf you really want to give us full artistic licence, please
    xxxxkeep in mind that our visions might differ. We reserve
    xxxxthe right to not offer corrections if you were too vague.

Rushed orders cost more than orders that give us at least
    xxxxfour days to work on them. This is because Turtles and Mar
    xxxxare both college students with busy schedules. However,
    xxxxjust because an order is rushed, this doesn't mean that
    xxxxwe like to be constantly pestered. One PM letting us
    xxxxknow that we're nearing the due date is all we need.

Please make sure that you have been given permission to
    xxxxuse all of the graphics you want. Turtles and Mar don't want
    xxxxangry artists accusing them of stealing. It is the client's
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxresponsibility to make sure everything is free to use.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If the client does not send a trade, the order will not be accepted.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxOnce the trade is sent, we'll accept you and begin the process.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxAfter the first WIP is sent, please give us feedback or we won't
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxknow if you don't like something. Finally, we can finish the trade
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxwhen all parties are satisfied.

WELCOMEX|RULESX |TURTLESX|MARX |ORDERSX |LINKS

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image

Hey everyone! My name is turtles winchester. Here are some things that
                                                              you should know about me:

I can make graphics and do coding, so no worries on that front. I just can't do Gaia profiles, lawl.
                                                              I have quite a few samples now! Click on the samples button below to check them out.
                                                              I work best with roleplaying stuff, but can do whatever as long as you're specific.
                                                              If you want me to make you a post layout, you have to have high quality pictures.
                                                              Either that, or you can give me a blurb about your character's personality and just tell me what
                                                              model you're using so I can choose the pictures myself.
                                                              If you let me choose the pictures, it's an automatic 2 bil discount.
                                                              Speaking of discounts. If you're very nice cooperative, let me choose pictures, give me lots
                                                              of artistic freedom (ie you don't mind it looks a little, ahem, "artsy" ), I don't mind giving you a
                                                              vastly discounted rate. Just don't complain if it's not what you wanted exactly, lol.
                                                              This would be considered "artsy", by the way:

User Image

I am only accepting two orders at a time.
                                                              I am currently only accepting commissions with real life models. Anime pictures = serious bribe.
                                                              i'm actually a dude lol

Here are some fast and dirty samples for the lazy:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image

I currently have 1 / 1 customers and am preparing to go on a brief hiatus!

User Image xxxx User Image
                User Image
                              HERE YOU COME AGAIN ONLY IN MY SLEEP XXXXXXX AND I REMEMBER YOU XXXXXXX HERE YOU COME AGAIN ONLY IN MY SLEEP
                              HERE YOU COME AGAIN ONLY IN MY SLEEP XXXXXXX AND I REMEMBER YOUXXXXXXX HERE YOU COME AGAIN ONLY IN MY SLEEP
            User Image

User Image

Hello everyone! My name is mar our faces, but you can call me mar.
                          My kind of style is a cross between minimalist and ethereal. I love
                          pastels and girly things, but I don't think I'm limited by that. I am a
                          jack of all trades, meaning that I can create graphics and code. I
                          can do thread layouts including banners, side pieces, buttons and
                          anything else you might need.
                          I'm a visual person so I really need
                          to be able to see your vision. This means pictures, music, and
                          color schemes are all important. The vaguer you are, the harder it
                          is for me to make something you'll love!
                          Profits:
                          Feb. 28 1.5b from Angelic Arisa, 1b from ox-Silent Rain-xo,
                          25b from Queen Komugi.
                          Mar. 01 3b from Pankake Star, 3.5b from 3AM kisses,
                          3b and a strawberry ribbon from Keima_Chan, 10b from
                          Henri_Blackjack_Lebeau.

SAMPLESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Click Me

PRICESxxxxxxxxxx
                            GFX One banner [L, regular, or side] by itself: [2,ooo,ooo,ooo]
                            Coding Threads [BRIBE ME], RP post [2,ooo,ooo,ooo]
                            Thread Layout A complete layout, with gfxs & coding, from start to finish: [BRIBE ME]
                            Buttons 200x40 buttons [1oo,ooo,ooo]
                            GIFs Add [5oo,ooo,ooo] to your order.

WAITINGx LIST
                                      x Queen Komugi
                                      x TBA
                                      x TBA

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image

So, you've decided to order, have you? Good to hear! Have you decided which of us you want
                                                              to commission? Even better! Just fill out the order form and post it in this thread.

User Image
                                                              mar our faces and turtles winchester are currently on hiatus!
                                                              They'll be back, though, so don't you worry 'bout a thing!

MAR OUR FACES:

[quote="mar our faces"][/quote]
                                                              [img]http://i.imgur.com/eDgv4vk.png[/img]
                                                              [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/rxYdZU0.png[/imgleft]
                                                              [size=15][color=#d9c797][u][color=#d78b8a][b]COMMISSION[/b][/color][/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/color][/size]
                                                              [list][size=11][color=#A5A9A2]♔[/color] [color=#90a59a][b]What would you like to order?[/b]
                                                              [color=#827065][Mar can create post layouts, including: banners
                                                              (L-shaped or regular), gifs, buttons, and coding.][/color][/color][/size]

[list][size=11][color=#A5A9A2]♔[/color] [color=#90a59a][b]What images would you like?[/b]
                                                              [color=#827065][Please link me to HQ images and gifs you
                                                              would like to incorporate into your graphic.][/color][/color][/size]

[list][size=11][color=#A5A9A2]♔[/color] [color=#90a59a][b]What text would you like?[/b]
                                                              [color=#827065][Please link me to quotes or text you want
                                                              to incorporate into your graphic. This can
                                                              include names of characters, song lyrics,
                                                              and etc.][/color][/color][/size]

[list][size=11][color=#A5A9A2]♔[/color] [color=#90a59a][b]What theme are you going for?[/b]
                                                              [color=#827065][Any color schemes or themes? The more
                                                              information the better. I need at least three
                                                              colors to work with. If you have a song in
                                                              mind, feel free to post it!]
                                                              [/color][/color][/size]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#A5A9A2]♔[/color] [color=#90a59a][b]Rush delivery?[/b]
                                                              [color=#827065][Rush orders are twice my asking price!]
                                                              [/color][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#A5A9A2]♔[/color] [color=#90a59a][b]Total Cost?[/b]
                                                              [color=#827065][Your total]
                                                              [/color][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

TURTLES WINCHESTER:[/b]

[quote="turtles winchester"][/quote]
                                                              [list][list][list]
                                                              [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/jsd8n1G.gif[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                              [size=11][color=dimgray]

[color=#d76b6b][size=17][b]WH A T [color=white]x[/color]I [color=white]x[/color]W A N T [/b][/size][/color]
                                                              What is is that you want? Graphics? Graphics + coding? Graphics + gif? Whatever it is, put it here.

[color=#d76b6b][b][size=17]HOW [color=white]x[/color]I [color=white]x[/color]WANT [color=white]x[/color]IT[/size][/b][/color]
                                                              What exactly do you want it to look like? Do you have pictures in mind? Colors? Gifs? Song
                                                              lyrics? I'll probably PM you anyway to hammer out any details gnawing at me, but this is a good
                                                              place to get out everything you can think of as far as your demands.
                                                              [b][i]Remember[/i]: the more specific you are, the better the chance I can give you want you want![/b]

[color=#d76b6b][size=17][b]WHAT [color=white]x[/color]I'M [color=white]x[/color]OFFERING[/b][/size][/color]
                                                              Are you going with the standard rate? Are you trying to bribe me? Are you trying to haggle? Go
                                                              ahead and do that here.

[color=#d76b6b][size=17][b]FAVORITE[color=white]x[/color]SAMPLE[/b][/size][/color]
                                                              I do some varied work, man. It's easier for me to know what to give you if you tell me ahead of
                                                              time what your favorite sample of mine is! You can either just send me the link to it or tell me.
                                                              I'm sure I can figure it out.

[color=#d76b6b][size=17][b]OTHER [color=white]x[/color]STUFF[/b][/size][/color]
                                                              Do you need this gfx [i]really super soon[/i]? Do you want to post a profile for your character?
                                                              Do you need to tell me what your roleplay is about? Anything else that you think might be
                                                              relevant can be put here.
              User Image
            User Image

User Image

BANNERSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/a-joint-gfx-shop/t.96120947_6/#1][img]http://i.imgur.com/t8pWFWR.gif[/img][/url]

AFFILIATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff