what should Zilvania add to ADOS?

Rewarding contests/events 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Turorials/ Guides/ Speedart Videos 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Freebies! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Gaia Profiles i'd definitely buy one 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 > >> >>> »|

Bashful Kitten

I didn't have much so I offered what I can, but there really isn't any rush so take as long as you need c:

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
gracieblossoms
I didn't have much so I offered what I can, but there really isn't any rush so take as long as you need c:

hahah i guessed so, it's okay i don't need that much anyway since your request is no really complex smile ty 4 choosing me heart

Friendly Fairy

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
zilvania

Yeh thats fine! Im not around tomorrow daytime but as long as its around by the eve should be alright the RP hasnt started yet so im not in desperate need of it tonight smile

Shy Bookworm

zilvania
silentcry666
you first main thread layout is done sweetheart you can see it here
since they are a lot of images, i recommend you to download all of them into your pc just in case, the rest of the post layouts are still in progess c: i'll be using the same pattern as the main layout if you don't mind, that way i could finish your order today c:

*jaw drops* They are gorgeous! I do not mind at all if you are using the same pattern, in fact, that is what I wanted! Thank you so so much for doing this for me! *squeals with delight*

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silentcry666

hey, sorry for the delay, the request you ordered took me way lot more than i thought crying , but i've finally almost finished biggrin take a look here(scroll down to see all the layouts, below them are their code, just copy and paste them) i did the major part of the layouts today, i only miss 3 of them now they're still in progress so i guess those 3 will be ready for tomorrow then, i hope the ones i've done will work for you by now. and btw remember to save each image/picture in your own pc, just in case.

Shy Bookworm

zilvania
silentcry666

hey, sorry for the delay, the request you ordered took me way lot more than i thought crying , but i've finally almost finished biggrin take a look here(scroll down to see all the layouts, below them are their code, just copy and paste them) i did the major part of the layouts today, i only miss 3 of them now they're still in progress so i guess those 3 will be ready for tomorrow then, i hope the ones i've done will work for you by now. and btw remember to save each image/picture in your own pc, just in case.

They look great! Thank you! I will await tomorrow then ^^

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I might be delivering orders a little bit later than expected guys, because today i got sick -_- cry and that has slowed me down plus the college and my bf @_@ so if i get to you a little bit later than expected you kno why is it razz

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Forbidden Stardust

hello, i've finished your order, here is one sample please take a look and i hope you like it, i also did a footer that i forgot to put it in the preview gonk
hahah lmk what you think. if you want it please open trade and i'll send the final product.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! but can you get rid of the bow please? Ill send trade!

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Forbidden Stardust
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! but can you get rid of the bow please? Ill send trade!

sure!, your layout is here and the code is below smile
glad you liked it, i made a bet with my bf that you were not going to like the bow but he insisted lol hahaha smile ty for choosing a dream of spring. also remember to save the pictures an the whole layout in your own server, in case of any accident.

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Infectious Biscuit

hey, i know i told you i was going to have your order done by today evening, but i got sick crying and that really screwed my day, i'm very sorry, but tomorrow morning that will be the very first order to have it done c:, until tomrrow<3
zilvania

Oh no worries! I'm not in any super rush
to get. Take your time~

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hey can you make me a signature that links to my profile using the same images?

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Forbidden Stardust
sure sweetie, i can do any kind of graphics. just fill in the form again and offer wink
Infectious Biscuit
thanks a lot for your considereation i'm getting back to work again, had to go to the doctor and stuff @_@ once i've finished i'll come back to you and the rest. heart

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silentcry666

hey i've finally finished your order xD sorry for the delay, i had to go to the doctor and stuff,
here are the rest:
rufus layout
Orion's layout
and dionthe's layout

and by the way i realized i had not completely fixed the error in wryns graphics XD y missed the Y sorry for that @_@ i was probably sleepy when i was doing wryn's xDD so here it is.

lovely characters btw, my favorite one was triska xD haha she's cool.

hope you enjoy them, i'll proceed with the trade. until later smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces