Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
ATTENTION!

Do NOT order from me if you have no patience at all. I work on weekends only so I will not be able to meet the deadlines you might want. So if you want QUALITY WORK DONE IN 2 DAYS or something like that. YEAH, NOT HAPPENING. SORRY.
SCHOOL = TOP PRIORITY
I hope you understand, thank you.

User Image
                                                                                          ❝PERFECTION - MONA LISA❞
                                                                                          _______________________
                                                                                          ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ xxx

{ OPEN || CLOSED || U/C || HIATUS }

YEASH. New layout. 8{D
                                                                                          Right now, the thread is based on MBALQ's new song MONA LISA.

[ <3 ] Me? c;

Never been that great with intros, but let's see how this goes. ;o
                                                                                          You might have seen me around before, yes? I've had a thread set up a long time ago, but it wasn't as successful and I left midway, sadly. Then I've joined a joint shop, which wasn't so bad actually.
                                                                                          BUT....
                                                                                          I've came to the point where I want to re-open a solo graphics shop. I'm thinking about running this shop for as long I can, so it'll be around for a while.
                                                                                          Below you can find my slots. Please check them before ordering to see if I have a place open for you. BRIBES are always open~

SLOTS:

THREAD LAYOUT:
                                                                                          1. username | payment
                                                                                          2. username | payment

3. BRIBE ME ;o
                                                                                          BANNERS, ICONS, BUTTONS:
                                                                                          1. username | payment
                                                                                          2. username | payment

3. BRIBE ME ;o
                                                                                          WALLPAPER, OTHERS:
                                                                                          1. username | payment
                                                                                          2. BRIBE ME ;o

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
              User Image
              Continuing on with this shop, this will be used to announce hiatuses achievements and of course the rules.
              Okay, first let's lay down some rules. Please try your best to follow them so everything can run as smoothly possible. c;

❝RULES
              Just be nice. It's not that hard. If you don't have anything good to say, then keep to yourself. I'd like to keep this thread clean. c;
              3. Do not steal, copy, or edit my graphics.
              I took a lot of time and effort on my graphics, so I do not want you to steal my work and claim as your own. That is just rude. Inspiration is something different then copying or stealing.
              4. No page stretching.
              It's just ugly. This also includes quoting the first page, don't do that either. D:
              5. Stay and chat~
              Just have fun and post around. It's nice to know that you care enough to stick around while I work on your order.
              6. PLEASE save your images to your OWN server.
              If something happens to my Photobucket account. I will NOT be responsible for it. I might reach my bandwidth for the month and your images won't be able to be seen. So please save your images!

❝ANNOUNCEMENTS

February 23, 2011
              shop is made and is under construction. c;

February 25, 2011
              shop opened~

July 14, 2011
              shop revamped and running

August 22, 2011
              back to school ;-;

August 27, 2011
              replaced old samples with much more recent ones. <3

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
              User Image
              Keke, now it's time for the good stuff, amiright? 8'D
              Starting with prices. Also most of my samples are oldish and needs updating. *sad face*

❝PRICES

So, want to know what to pay me? Well, I'm no good at pricing so normal orders will be name your price. Yup, just offer whatever you'd think my graphics are worth.
              BUT...
              For bribes I'll put down a minimum value for a few the others just offer.
              Thread Layouts: 150k+
              Banners: 25k+
              Wallpapers: 50k+

HEY! WANT A FOR SURE ACCEPTANCE?
              I love, love, love items. So here's a few items you can use to pay me instead of using gold: ITEMS HERE

❝SAMPLES

Now that you've read about my prices, let's take a look at the samples I have for you to see. You likey? o xo''

BANNERS + BUTTONS
              User Image User Image User Image User Image
              ICONS
              User Image User Image User Image
              THREAD LAYOUTS
              plus this one too x;
              User Image User Image User Image User Image
              *WALLPAPER
              User Image

*Wallpapers get resized on photoshop like my sample, so I'll upload them to tinypic also.

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
              User Image
              So you've liked my samples and now you want to order? Here's a little guide for you to use here:
              User Image

SOOOO.....
              Now that you know what to do, go here for the forms: click me

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

❝CREDITS

My layout was inspired from MBLAQ's new song Mona Lisa, and user lub like this and Buffalo Macaroons.
              Hopefully it doesn't look too copied from their styles. ;-;

I use dafont.com for my fonts.
              For patterns and brushes I use brusheezy.com, deviantart.com, sanctae.com, and 99mockingbirds.com.
              I sometimes use colourlovers.com for help on colors. c:
              I get images from weheartit.com.

To make my graphics I use Photoshop CS3 Extended for everything~

❝F.A.Q.

2. Can I get free graphics?
                  No, unless I offer. BUT. I am working on some new sections to add, and a freebies section is one of them. So check back later. c;

3. How long do you usually take on orders?
                  Sumeer time/or when it's break: 1day-1week. Then when school comes, it might take sooo much longer. Maybe a few weeks. ;c

4. Will you teach me how to make graphics?
                  Sure, if you have something specific you want to ask, I'll try my best to help you.
                  If you ask in general how to make graphics, I can't help you. Just experiment that's how I learned. ;o

5. Why is my order taking so long?
                  Be patient. I'm still in school so please realize I don't have all the time in the world to focus on your layout/banner/etc. PLEASE bear with me.
                  If that isn't the reason then I'm either away from home/or life issues or lack of inspiration.

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
              User Image

Customers:
              LolliLove, robayn, Shimmering H E A R T, venus_starshine, Saint Of Revenge, Yur-Yur Yuri, Adesi, Lucy Cigarette, Dulcette Lullaby, Late Night Habit, Zimmius, Rabnix, Erykus, Summie123, Maddie_d5, What Happens at Night, StOner Party, Shyet, ULTRAhypnotic, Artemyes, KpopXLuver

Total Earned:
              3,292,765g

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
              User Image

❝ABOUT ME
              Let's see, name, age, location, etc.. not really important. So I'll just give a brief overview of those. You may call me Fallen or Wish. Whatever suits you. I'm still in school so that takes up most of my time. I live somewhere in the USA. So pretty nice overview eh?
              I learned how to make graphics on my own. I was looking around some sites a long time ago and I really liked the banners that people made and got inspired to learn how to make my own.
              Basically trial and error, experimenting got me where I am today. c:
              As mentioned above I use Photoshop CS3 Extended, and I love it. I might be able to answer your questions about graphic making if you have something specific to ask.
              I am a KPOP addict. If I list all the singers I listen to it'll be pretty long.
              I love the Korean culture and I want to learn the language. My ultimate bias would probably be DBSK/TVXQ if I have to choose. I love all five, "Can baby we keep, the faith eternally?" Forever a Cassie.
              I'll probably update this once in a while when I feel like typing. :'D

❝QUICK FACTS
              - Shopaholic if I could. ;-;
              - I love clothes, both digital and real. XP
              - I have no people skills.
              - I've been to JYJ's concert. IT WAS AWESOME.

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

❝SPOTLIGHT

User Image

Wow, just wow. I finished this on Aug. 28,2011. I love it so much. <3333 even if it was a pain cutting him out
              It's for my personal use. So it's not an order, just something to get my inspiration going. It's a South Korean model named Yu Ha Min. Been more into modeling and fashion these days. :{D

❝FREEBIES

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

❝LINKS IN

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.69873189/]
              [img]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j428/x_FallenWish/ML200.png[/img][/url]

❝LINKS OUT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
              User Image

User Image

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Friendly Citizen

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200