1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 > >>

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

graphics&threadlayout (c) a little tequilia, 2O11-2O12.

welcome to my graphics shop! [again]
                            my grahpics shop recently celebrated it's 1st birthday (yay!)
                            you may notice that things look a little different these days.
                            i've decided to give 236 a little facelift; things were looking
                            a little drab.
                            hopefully i can get this shop through another glorious year.

IF, you'd be so kind, i would really appreciate getting a User Image, please&thankyou.

GENERAL DISCLAIMER. i get my brushes from brusheezy & my fonts from dafont and credit of the brushes & fonts go to their creators respectively.

User Image
                            xxxO6.21.11 | 236 officially opens.
                            xxxO9.29.11 | i've started school, so orders might be slow... "OTL
                            xxx1O.O2.11 | turns out i'm online a lot more than expected... semi- mostly open for now.
                            xxx1O.1O.11 | happy [canadian] thanksgiving!
                            xxx11.23.11 | happy thanksgiving! (i know it's a little early.)
                            xxxO6.O4.12 | yay! term is done! just exams left...
                            xxxO7.O4.12 | happy easter!
                            xxxO2.O6.12 | summer groove, o bby.
                            xxxO4.O6.12 | gone for a week, kids.
                            xxx14.O6.12 | omg, i'm back again.
                            xxx13.O8.12 | summer makeover! what d'you think? c:
                            xxx12.1O.12 | OMFG! the shop has a 'popular' rating! thank you so much!
                            xxxO4.11.12 | herro lovelies. i'm going to be away from O5 november to 1O november, so pleeeeeeeeease bear with me. i'll be taking orders again when i get back. love youuuuuuus!
                            xxx11.11.12 | i'm baaaaaaaaack! to take care of all your design needs.
                            xxxO4.12.13 | i'm gonna take a short break guys. give my brain a little break.
                            xxxO4.O8.13 | without internets for the time being. if you really need graphics, feel free to pm me!

status. open / hiatus / closed

User Image
                            m thaf cka' whaaaaaaaaat?!

User Image

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

O1 follow the gaia t.o.s. everyone has to, you're no different.
                            O2 do respect everyone that comes into my thread/shop.
                            O3 do not beg/whine/complain about getting graphics, etc.
                            O4 try not to change what you want done after you've ordered. if i've already finished most of what you've asked for, you'll have to pay for a second order to make the changes.
                            O5 do not steal my images or my coding.
                            O6 do credit my work accordingly. especially if it's a thread layout.
                            O7 do be patient. i do work and go out with my friends, and spend time with my boyfriend.
                            O8 do send the trade after you order has been placed and acknowledged. i won't complete the trade till the order is are done. title the trade please. anything will do.
                            O9 do stay and chat with me. i get lonely sometimes.
                            1O post your order in this thread. and quote me so i don't miss it. if i get pm'd orders without saying to do so, you ain't gettin' 'em.
                            11 if i have questions, i will ask them. however if i do not receive a reply from you within the next two weeks, your order will be cancelled. i've had a couple of silent sammy's, and that's a couple too many.

User Image
technicalities ! samples ! prices ! ordering ! waiting list ! pick-up ! links ! reserved

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

all my samples are from my previous shop, if you'd like to see the full collection, click here, or you can pop down to the pick up post and click on links there.

xxxxxxthread layouts.
                            User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
                            User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xxxxxxpost formats
                            User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
                            User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xxxxxxbanners
                            User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
                            User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xxxxxxbuttons
                            User ImagexxUser Image
                            User ImagexxUser Image
                            User ImagexxUser Image
                            User ImagexxUser Image
                            User ImagexxUser Image
                            User ImagexxUser Image

User Image
technicalities ! samples ! prices ! ordering ! waiting list ! pick-up ! links ! reserved

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

thread layouts.
                            prices are dependent upon:
                            xxxnumber of posts to be made
                            xxxhow detailed you want me to make the graphics
                            xxxhow quickly you need the layout done
                            xxxthe amount of coding that needs to be done
                            approximate price range 6O,OOO - 25O,OOO

post formats.
                            xxxhow detailed you want me to make graphics
                            xxxhow quickly you want the post format done
                            xxxthe amount of coding that need to be done
                            approximate price range 2O,OOO - 6O,OOO

banners.
                            xxxhow detailed you want me to make the graphics
                            xxxhow quickly you want the banner(s) done
                            approximate price range 5,OOO - 2O,OOO

buttons.
                            flat rate price 12,OOO

payment can be in pure or in items -- if you want to pay in item rather than pure, talk to me. i don't bite. : D
                            hint: i like most of the ei's and the chance items.

User Image

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

please fill out the form for what you want to order and replace anything in CAPS
                            with the information required.

to order thread layouts.
                            [quote="a little tequila"][/quote]
                            [center][IMG]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/LessThanAverage/236/orderforms.png[/IMG][/center]
                            [list][list][list]
                            [size=14][b][color=#8fa3ff]thread layout![/color][/b][/size]
                            [size=11][b]username[/b] YOUR USERNAME GOES HERE
                            [b]number of banners/formats needed[/b] NUMBER OF BANNERS/FORMATS YOU NEED MADE
                            [b]color scheme[/b] GIVE ME AT LEAST 2-3 COLOURS TO WORK WITH, TRY TO GIVE THEM IN HEX IF YOU CAN (EX. WHITE = #FFFFFF)
                            [b]images you want used[/b] PROVIDE IMAGES YOU WANT ME TO USE/EXAMPLES OF IMAGES YOU WANT ME TO USE
                            [b]text to be included[/b] WHAT TEXT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO ADD TO YOUR GRAPHICS
                            [b]theme[/b] IE. GRUNGY, HAPPY, CUTE, BRIGHT, DEPRESSING, ETC.
                            [b]format[/b] L-FORMAT OR SOMETHING MORE BASIC.
                            [b]how'd you find me?[/b] LET ME KNOW HOW YOU STUMBLED UPON MY HUMBLE SHOP. : D I LIKE KNOWING HOW PEOPLE END UP HERE. <3
                            [b]price[/b] GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE OF HOW MUCH YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY [/size][/list][/list][/list]

to order post formats
                            [center][IMG]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/LessThanAverage/236/orderforms.png[/IMG][/center]
                            [list][list][list]
                            [size=14][b][color=#8fa3ff]post format![/color][/b][/size]
                            [b]color scheme[/b] GIVE ME AT LEAST 2-3 COLOURS TO WORK WITH, TRY TO GIVE THEM IN HEX IF YOU CAN (EX. WHITE = #FFFFFF)
                            [b]images you want used[/b] PROVIDE IMAGES YOU WANT ME TO USE/EXAMPLES OF IMAGES YOU WANT ME TO USE
                            [b]format[/b] L-FORMAT OR SOMETHING MORE BASIC.
                            [b]how'd you find me?[/b] LET ME KNOW HOW YOU STUMBLED UPON MY HUMBLE SHOP. : D I LIKE KNOWING HOW PEOPLE END UP HERE. <3
                            [b]price[/b] GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE OF HOW MUCH YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY [/size][/list][/list][/list]

to order banners
                            [list][list][list]
                            [size=14][b][color=#8fa3ff]banner![/color][/b][/size]
                            [b]number of banners needed[/b] NUMBER OF BANNERS YOU NEED MADE
                            [b]dimensions[/b] HOW LARGE YOU WANT YOU BANNER TO BE, MEASURE IN PIXELS.

to order buttons
                            [list][list][list]
                            [size=14][b][color=#8fa3ff]button![/color][/b][/size]
                            [b]dimensions[/b] HOW LARGE YOU WANT YOU BANNER TO BE, MEASURE IN PIXELS.

User Image

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

[ ]
                            [ ]
                            [ ] closed

thread layouts.
                            [ ] closed
                            [ ] closed
                            [ ] closed

User Image

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
technicalities ! samples ! prices ! ordering ! waiting-list ! pick-up ! links ! reserved

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

these are links out to other threads and other helpful/awesome sites.
                            and the code for my button. c:
                            if you'd like to link up, quote me.

to me.
                            User Image
                            [url=http://tinyurl.com/236grafik][img]http://tinyurl.com/8bjsqtg[/img][/url]

for you.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image
                            User ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            User Image

User Image

User ImagexxUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points