Welcome to Gaia! ::

What color should I use in my next shop layout?

Dark Pink 0.16939890710383 16.9% [ 31 ]
Sea Green 0.36065573770492 36.1% [ 66 ]
Royal Blue 0.21857923497268 21.9% [ 40 ]
Licorice Red 0.13661202185792 13.7% [ 25 ]
Burnt Orange 0.11475409836066 11.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]

Wheezing Bro

Danger Dear

I can make the text brighter to make it easier to read but I'm unsure where else to place it that it won't look awkward in the layout.

Wheezing Bro

Bubblehead0987654321

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/1st-annual-festival-5k-raffle-contests-auction-open/t.94878807/][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-6-19.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/1st-annual-festival-5k-raffle-contests-auction-open/t.94878807/][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-7-9.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/1st-annual-festival-5k-raffle-contests-auction-open/t.94878807/][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-4-31.png[/img][/url]

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Doom Me Baby
Bubblehead0987654321

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/1st-annual-festival-5k-raffle-contests-auction-open/t.94878807/][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-6-19.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/1st-annual-festival-5k-raffle-contests-auction-open/t.94878807/][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-7-9.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/1st-annual-festival-5k-raffle-contests-auction-open/t.94878807/][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-4-31.png[/img][/url]

Thank you! Accepting trade!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doom Me Baby
Danger Dear

I can make the text brighter to make it easier to read but I'm unsure where else to place it that it won't look awkward in the layout.

We could try that! ^-^

Wheezing Bro

Danger Dear

I wasn't sure if I should go with red or a yellow.

User ImageUser Image
Mood ;; here Health ;; 100/100 Stamina ;; 100/100

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doom Me Baby
Danger Dear

I wasn't sure if I should go with red or a yellow.

User ImageUser Image
Mood ;; here Health ;; 100/100 Stamina ;; 100/100

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Looks good to me!
Red is better because it pops out some more so people can actually see there are lyrics there.
Thank you so much!

Wheezing Bro

[imgleft]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2-46.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-3-40.png[/img]
[size=10]Mood ;; [b][color=#bb977f]here[/color][/b] Health ;; [b][color=#bb977f]100/100[/color][/b] Stamina ;; [b][color=#bb977f]100/100[/color][/b][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=#8f3900]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats,[/color] and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Awesome !

Wheezing Bro

LazarusTodd

#content #main, #about, #journal, #friends, #multimedia, #comments, #signature{height: auto;}
#content #main, #about, #journal, #friends, #multimedia, #comments, #signature{height: auto;}

body {background: #fceaaa url() no-repeat;}

#content {background: #fceaaa url(http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2-48.png) center center no-repeat; width: 1000px; height: 800px; position: absolute; border: 0;}

#site {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding-right: 230px;}

/*BAR*/
#bar {background: transparent; position: absolute;}

#bar #addButton {background: transparent url(http://imageshack.com/a/img716/1886/mws7.png) no-repeat; text-indent: -4000px; position: absolute; top: -415px; left: 780px; width:169px; height:73px;}
#bar #addButton a {background: transparent url(http://imageshack.com/a/img716/1886/mws7.png) -22px -90px no-repeat;width:117px; height:58px; border: 0px;}

#bar #msgButton {background: transparent url(http://imageshack.com/a/img41/8504/w1y2.png) no-repeat; text-indent: -4000px; position: absolute; top: -370px; left: 780px; width:190px; height:73px;}
#bar #msgButton a {background: transparent url(http://imageshack.com/a/img41/8504/w1y2.png) -22px -90px no-repeat; width:190px; height:73px; border: 0px;}

#bar #tradeButton {background: transparent url(http://imageshack.com/a/img836/307/keyv.png) no-repeat; text-indent: -4000px; position: absolute; top: -300px; left: 780px; width:169px; height:73px;}
#bar #tradeButton a {background: transparent url(http://imageshack.com/a/img836/307/keyv.png) -22px -90px no-repeat; width:133px; height:58px; border: 0px;}

#bar #ignoreButton {background: transparent url(http://imageshack.com/a/img801/9012/jrl7.png) no-repeat; text-indent: -4000px; position: absolute; top: -250px; left: 780px; width:169px; height:73px;}
#bar #ignoreButton a {background: transparent url(http://imageshack.com/a/img801/9012/jrl7.png) -22px -90px no-repeat; width:117px; height:58px; border: 0px;}

/*PROFILE*/
#profile {display: none;}
#profile {top: 541px; left: 10px; background: transparent; position:absolute;}
#profile h2 {display:none}
#profile .avatar {top: -530px; left: 357px; position:absolute;}

/*ABOUT*/
#about {top:250px;left:350px; height: 400px; width:400px; position:absolute; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; overflow-y:auto; background: transparent; font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 8pt; color: #000000; font-weight: normal;}
#about h2 {background: transparent; height: 0px; font-size: 0;}

/*COMMENTS*/
#comments {width:520px; height:100px; left: 140px; top:600px; border:none; font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 8pt; color: #000000; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden;font-weight: normal; position:absolute; background: transparent;}
#comments dl dd {font-family:Century Gothic; font-size:8pt; color: #000000; margin: 0 0;}
#comments dl dt.avatar img { display:none }
#comments dl dt.avatar2 img { display:none }
#comments dl dd {font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 8pt; color: #000000; margin: 0 0;}
#comments .links {font-family: Century Gothic; font-size:8pt; color: #000000;text-align:center;font-weight:normal;}
#comments .caption {font-family:Century Gothic; font-size:8pt; color: #000000; background: transparent; border:none;}
#comments .caption2 {font-family:Century Gothic; font-size:8pt; color: #000000; background: transparent;border:none;}
#comments .message {font-family:Century Gothic; font-size:8pt; color: #000000; background:transparent; }
#comments h2{display:none;}
#comments .date { font-family:Century Gothic; font-size:7pt; color: #000000; background:transparent; border-bottom: 1px solid #000000; font-weight: bold;}
.caption:before { display:none;}
.caption:after { display:none;}
.caption2:before { display:none;}
.caption2:after { display:none;}

/*MULTIMEDIA*/
#multimedia {left: -4000px; top: -4000px;}
#multimedia embed, #multimedia object {height: 0px; width: 0px; padding-top: 10px;}

/*DONT DISPLAY*/
#comments {display: none;} #signature, #signature h2, #details, #details h2, #friends, #friends h2, #wishlist, #wishlist h2, #onlineButton, #offlineButton, #profile .caption, #commonFriends, #extendedProfileBody #header h1, #signature h2, #multimedia h2, #journal, #journal h2, #profile ul.items, #profile ul.items, #profile h2, #about h2, #signature, #journal, #journal h3, #profile .caption, #commonFriends, #extendedProfileBody #header h1, #signature h2, #profile ul.items, #profile ul.items h2 {display:none}

/*GENERAL*/
a:link, a:visited, a:active
{ font-family: Century Gothic; color: #a99d73; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal;}
a:hover { font-family: Century Gothic; color: #fcebad; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal; background: #000000; font-style: italic; }
#corp a:link, a:active, a:visited
{ font-family: Century Gothic; color: #000000; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal;}
a:hover { font-family: Century Gothic; color: #fcebad; font-size: 8pt; text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal; #D5D5D5; font-style: italic; background: #000000; }

html, #site{
scrollbar-arrow-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-track-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-face-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-base-color: #e7a8e5;
}

#details, #about, #friends, #comments, #journal, #wishlist, #multimedia, { filter: chroma (color: #e7a8e5)
scrollbar-track-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-face-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#e7a8e5;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-base-color: #e7a8e5;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #e7a8e5;
border:none; font-family: Century Gothic; font-size: 8pt; color: #B3B3B3; overflow-y:auto; overflow-x: hidden; font-weight: normal; background: transparent; position:absolute; }

Adventuring Destroyer

Doom Me Baby

I would like a post style made.
Type : Lyrical
Link to images : x and x
Colors : Deep red
Characters Name : Gaara
In image or in layout : Either
Personality : Psychotic, a little crazy, kind of shy
Price : 100k minimum
Status Bar : Company, Location, Thoughts, Feelings.
Extra :
I know it's not me
take a look inside me
I'm sick of these ways
so sick of these games
couldn't see it 'til I multiplied you
call me a freak
but I don't want to hear the words you speak
I'm takin' control
just letting you know
that I won't get sucked in by you

If you could match it to one you did from me ages ago, the Hoshi Kacela one; shes way back on page 135. If you want more of my money I'll gladly give you it bebe, I know its worth it! <3

Let's discus this more.
C:

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doom Me Baby

I would like a post style made.

(not sure if your store is still open but i hope so!)

Type : I actually dont want a Post gif more like a Banner gif if i can?

Link to images : I dont have singled out pictures but I have this gif I found that I would love to use if you can. i'd like to use this but moving slower http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2012/12/tumblr_mdee7qxvAn1qmyyhko1_500.gif Complementing photos are up to you, but it would be nice to get good ol' santa in there.

Colors : Christmas-y, with a bit of blood. (if possible) as for font something sans serif, large and thin lettering. If you want to add anything extravagant to the font, go for it. But please refrain from blockiness though

Graphic needs to say: "Murder Under the Mistletoe" It's for a guild, so if you are able to incorporate the acronym TVG in it, that would be cool. Not needed though.

Price : Puppeteer's Doll

Extra : This is going to be for a banner on a murder mystery type game that I'm hosting. The theme is dark and dreary mixed with that holiday cheer would work. I assume the dark and dreary would mainly be achieved through coloring, though imaging-wise would bring the cheer. And yeah, a bit of blood splatter, somewhere, somehow.

Let me know if you could do something like this or if you need more info XD

Wheezing Bro

Blood_drenched_okami

MY BABY!

I am so sorry, I could have sworn I replied to you.
Do you still need this?
I can get this for you.

The only thing is I had to jack my prices up a lot :[

Wheezing Bro

JanJiz

I am !

I can try to do this for you a little later today.
I will see what I can do, I might have to bug you a little bit depending on how it goes.

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doom Me Baby
JanJiz

I am !

I can try to do this for you a little later today.
I will see what I can do, I might have to bug you a little bit depending on how it goes.
if you havent started it yet dont worry about it. I ended up getting someone to do a rush order for me last night. Thanks anyways ^_^

Adventuring Destroyer

Doom Me Baby
Its completely okay!!
As of right now I don't think I will need it seeing as I haven't been able to get a hold of the other roleplayer.
If I do though I'll come back and give you more of my money.

Adventuring Destroyer

Doom Me Baby
HOW MUCH ARE YOU ASKING FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL POST STYLES NOW?
Because I love buying things from you. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces