Welcome to Gaia! ::

What color should I use in my next shop layout?

Dark Pink 0.16939890710383 16.9% [ 31 ]
Sea Green 0.36065573770492 36.1% [ 66 ]
Royal Blue 0.21857923497268 21.9% [ 40 ]
Licorice Red 0.13661202185792 13.7% [ 25 ]
Burnt Orange 0.11475409836066 11.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]

daijo booty's Prince

Trash Liege

Doom Me Baby

I would like a post style made.
Type : w/e
Link to images : xxxx
Colors : xxxx
Characters Name : kazkin virtuso
In image or in layout : w/e
Personality : stoic, scary af
Price : my heart
Status Bar : w/e we need
Extra : these words ' what's a goon to a goblin? '
Let's discus this more.
C:

daijo booty's Prince

Trash Liege

Doom Me Baby

Type : w/e
Link to images : i really like the mohawk/undercut pic ouo
Colors : xxxx
Characters Name : royal athardan
In image or in layout : w/e
Personality : stoic, chill, charming.
Price : my love.
Status Bar : w/e we need
Extra : these lyrics: i've been workin' this graveshift and i ain't made s**t
i wish i could buy me a spaceship and fly past the sky
Let's discus this more.
C:

Koneko Kisa's Husband

Bloodthirsty Shade

6,550 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Doom Me Baby

Type : Mixture (L-Shaped) + additional image (details under Extra)
Link to images : x x x x Take your pic.
Colors : Black and OrangeRed
Characters Name : Jasper Newport
In image or in layout : Image preferred, but flexible. Whichever you feel looks best.
Personality : Intelligent, Jock, Vicious
Price : Bribe
Status Bar : No need
Extra : Need the post to have the quote “Oh, please don't insult my intelligence. It makes me irritable.”
Needs a place to put: Location, Mood, Company
Also need a 350x300 image with my characters name on it.
Let's discus this more.
C:

Desirable Nerd

User ImageUser Image

Doom Me Baby

I would like a layout made.
URL to thread : N/A
Type of thread : Charity ; The Caring Robotic Panda; A Charity
Banner needed : Yes, please
Colors : Bright, I'm giving you artistic freedom. I've ordered from you before, so I know you are good at this.
Post Details : Main Banners;
The Caring Robotic Panda
Who We Are
Rules
Funds
Fun For All
Affiliates
Reserved
Open
Sub Banners;
White List
Black List

I would like some of the main banners to be L-shaped. And coding would be great, but it isn't necessary. But if you want what we are going to put into the posts so you can do the coding, just let me know. I can't wait to work with you again.
Let's discus this more.
C:

tab tab tab User Image

Wheezing Bro

Blood_drenched_okami

Working on yours now c:
Should hopefully have it done in the next few hours.

Wheezing Bro

Blood_drenched_okami

User ImageUser Image
|| Mood ;; here || Company ;; here || Feeling ;; here || Outfit ;; xx || Location ;; here || Thoughts ;; here ||

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[imgleft]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2-29.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-3-24.png[/img]
[size=10]|| [b]Mood[/b] ;; [color=#c79b25]here[/color] || [b]Company[/b] ;; [color=#c79b25]here[/color] || [b]Feeling[/b] ;; [color=#c79b25]here[/color] || [b]Outfit[/b] ;; [url][color=#c79b25]xx[/color][/url] || [b]Location[/b] ;; [color=#c79b25]here[/color] || [b]Thoughts[/b] ;; [color=#c79b25]here[/color] ||

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=#c2a34f]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats,[/color] and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Wheezing Bro

Blood_drenched_okami

User Image
|| Mood ;; here || Company ;; here || Feeling ;; here || Outfit ;; xx || Location ;; here || Thoughts ;; here ||

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[align=center][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2-30.png[/img]
[size=10]|| [b]Mood[/b] ;; [color=#057289]here[/color] || [b]Company[/b] ;; [color=#057289]here[/color] || [b]Feeling[/b] ;; [color=#057289]here[/color] || [b]Outfit[/b] ;; [url][color=#057289]xx[/color][/url] || [b]Location[/b] ;; [color=#057289]here[/color] || [b]Thoughts[/b] ;; [color=#057289]here[/color] || [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=#878f91]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats,[/color] and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Adventuring Destroyer

Doom Me Baby
Blood_drenched_okami

Working on yours now c:
Should hopefully have it done in the next few hours.
I love them.
I love them.
I love them!!!!!!

Wheezing Bro

Star Stealing Giirl

User ImageUser Image

[imgleft]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2-31.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-3-25.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
    [size=10][color=#789C80]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats,[/color] and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/size]
    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Wheezing Bro

Star Stealing Giirl

User Image

[align=center][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2-32.png[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=#C89D5F]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats,[/color] and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Wheezing Bro

Hellizar

I can start as soon as you send the trade c:

Koneko Kisa's Husband

Bloodthirsty Shade

6,550 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Doom Me Baby

Sent

Wheezing Bro

Hellizar

If you need anything changed let me know.

User Image

[img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2-33.png[/img]

User ImageUser Image
Location ;; here Mood ;; here Company ;; here

[imgleft]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-3-26.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-4-20.png[/img]
    [size=10]Location ;; [b][color=#fc553a]here[/color][/b] Mood ;; [b][color=#fc553a]here[/color][/b] Company ;; [b][color=#fc553a]here[/color][/b][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
    [size=10][color=#dd6125]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats,[/color] and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/size]
    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Koneko Kisa's Husband

Bloodthirsty Shade

6,550 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Pleasure doing business with you, it looks great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff