Welcome to Gaia! ::

I play bass clarinet, EEb contrabass clarinet, and fife.
I'm also in color guard.

Rainbow Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I played clarinet almost 2 years ago in beginner band, but I don't anymore. I play piano, and I just bought an acoustic guitar yesterday to learn. I want to learn ukelele or banjo next. I also want to learn violin.
Eh. I have an electric guitar that's worth less than the amp. Once the last string is tuned, the first is already out of tune. I just mess around with tabs. I do have an Essential Elements guitar book, but it doesn't really help.
Hello there! I play flute, percussion, and a little piano! wink
My music teacher alawys told me that if I felt the music in my soul, I would be a better player! But I think also that's it's important to like the instument you play, because if you don't you won't be truly connected and fully be good at it, or happy. And don't give up on a picece if you think it's too hard, 'cause it's so cool when you finally learn it...I should know from experience...just be patient and practice a lot! You should be fine biggrin !!! Good Luck!
I play 2, my main instrument is cello. Last year, I played in 3 orchestras and this year I have to audition for 2. I absolutely love the cello, though, with all my heart. heart

Dangerous Explorer

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I sing, (since everyone technically can) and I play low brass instruments, and am a lone female in baritone and trombone.
i play piano , viola, and i kinda sing.
i started viola last year .
i started piano two years ago and according to my teacher im learning as fast as a prodigy. smile
i heart music
I play piano guitar and flute!! heart I play flute in my school's senior band! Its a lot of fun! I'm not the best at the guitar I took lessons for a while but then I had to quit. I've been playing piano since i was 9 I don't perform it anymore. And I sing too!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff