Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Bloodsucker

I do turfing, flexing, and animation and I've been dancing for a little over two years. I'm more of a battler than a showcase dancer though.

Invisible Cutie-Pie

8,100 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
I'm a serious ballerina I've been dancing for 14 years :3 yaaay go ballet! I also do modern and contemporary. I plan on going pro hehe fingers crossed

Greedy Capitalist

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
I am a ballet dancer. Been dancing for 14 years, and have been en pointe for almost 9. smile

Invisible Cutie-Pie

8,100 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Friendly 100
Nalafei
I am a ballet dancer. Been dancing for 14 years, and have been en pointe for almost 9. smile

Holla for ballet~ xD

Greedy Capitalist

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Clumsy Vanilla
Nalafei

Holla for ballet~ xD

Ayyyyyy hell yeah biggrin
for sure the best of luck on going pro! i'm prob going to be trying to do the same within the next year or so :y

Invisible Cutie-Pie

8,100 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Friendly 100
Nalafei
Clumsy Vanilla
Nalafei

Holla for ballet~ xD

Ayyyyyy hell yeah biggrin
for sure the best of luck on going pro! i'm prob going to be trying to do the same within the next year or so :y

Awesome :3 good luck to you too! I'm going to a traine year round program this year :3

Hilarious Gekko

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
hmmm. me... I do ballroom dancing, tango, hip hop biggrin hahaha any kind of dance, for me, I don't really mind the genre, it's about the emotions and the moves that inspire the audience... smile

FallenInsane's Queen

Champion

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I've been exposed to the general ones like ballet, modern, jazz, hip-hop, a bit of salsa (thanks to bachata LOLOL). I'm literally fine with any genre though because they're all really fun! Right now, I'm more into the hip-hop, K/J-Pop, and Vocaloid scenes. I really hope I can upload my covers soon since I'm almost done with school. ; n ;

Cuddly Otaku

14,575 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Ice-Cold Superhero

18,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
I did ballet when I was little. I stick to modern now.

Sparkly Flatterer

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I do ballet, started in 2009 and I started pointe in jan of this year,

Fashionable Prophet

I do exotic dancing sweatdrop nobody else seems to be posting that, so sorry for the TMI whee

Conservative Sex Symbol

I started dancing at the age of 3 doing tap, jazz ballet, and hip hop. I quit ballet at the age of 8 and continued on with jazz, ballet and hip hop. I soon devoted all my time to Tap. I'm 18 now and still going strong when I'm not in pain from any dance related injuries razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff