Welcome to Gaia! ::

Comedy is harder then drama but I can do comedy but not drama. Weird.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't see anything wrong with that. What may be hard for some people may not be hard for you. What may be hard for you may be easier for some people, but there may be other people who find it to be hard too.
TigerLilyChick
I don't see anything wrong with that. What may be hard for some people may not be hard for you. What may be hard for you may be easier for some people, but there may be other people who find it to be hard too.

I hope some one has the same problem. My drama teacher wants to see me do drama. My mom was on a sit com! Comedy is basically in my blood.

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I find Drama a LOT harder than Comedy. You can walk up to a person and stare them down, then say pudding and they will laugh. You can't just walk up to someone and say dead puppies and make them cry, or feel something. The easiest way to be good at both is to do a Dramedy. Something that has a little bit of both so you can practice drama, and also do something your great at.
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark
I find Drama a LOT harder than Comedy. You can walk up to a person and stare them down, then say pudding and they will laugh. You can't just walk up to someone and say dead puppies and make them cry, or feel something. The easiest way to be good at both is to do a Dramedy. Something that has a little bit of both so you can practice drama, and also do something your great at.

Oh like a black comedy? My mom has been helping me out by giving me a black comedy monolog to work on. They are much better then full on drama performance I agree. (sorry if something is spelled wrong, I'm using an iPhone.) I actually tried a regular drama a couple days ago because my teacher really wanted me to. I think I did alright. It was hard though. My mother was an actress on a sitcom and I guess I can only do comedy as best as she can. (ha ha my grammar sucks too.... I think I'm tired) But yes Dramedy or black comedy (I like Dramedy better :3) is much more useful and easier.

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Misuzu Girl
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark

Oh like a black comedy? My mom has been helping me out by giving me a black comedy monolog to work on. They are much better then full on drama performance I agree. (sorry if something is spelled wrong, I'm using an iPhone.) I actually tried a regular drama a couple days ago because my teacher really wanted me to. I think I did alright. It was hard though. My mother was an actress on a sitcom and I guess I can only do comedy as best as she can. (ha ha my grammar sucks too.... I think I'm tired) But yes Dramedy or black comedy (I like Dramedy better :3) is much more useful and easier.

What sitcom...if you don't mind me asking
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark
Misuzu Girl
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark

Oh it's an old one. I can't exactly remember what it's called. It was in like 86.

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Misuzu Girl
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark
Misuzu Girl
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark

Oh it's an old one. I can't exactly remember what it's called. It was in like 86.

Who is your mom?
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark
Misuzu Girl
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark
Misuzu Girl
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark

Who is your mom?

I rather not say. She had many articles about me when I was born. It has my familys info in them.

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Misuzu Girl
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark
Misuzu Girl
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark
Misuzu Girl
LadyTouletPaperOfDenmark

Who is your mom?

I rather not say. She had many articles about me when I was born. It has my familys info in them.

Okey dokey. That is a pretty good reason not to tell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff