Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I was wondering who my fellow actors look up to. Post who your role model is and why you look up to this person. Thanks.

Lonely Genius

okay they're not really famous but they get lead roles every single ******** time in musicals at school. my sister Caitlin Seifert.

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Cutie4659
okay they're not really famous but they get lead roles every single ******** time in musicals at school. my sister Caitlin Seifert.

That is still cool. Siblings can be some of the best role models you can have. I personally look up Geoffrey Rush and Ian Mckellen.
Bernadette Peters ad Kristen Chenoweth smile

Hilarious Noob

The legendary Divine of course. Pink Flamingos is the greatest movie of all time.

Kill everyone! Advocate cannibalism! Condone first degree murder!
Ramin Karimloo. I mostly look up to his voice, but his acting is equally amazing.

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
The acting members of the League of Gentlemen.

Just how they play all the characters but you barely notice it is truly amazing. They play a really wide range and all so well it's very impressive.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I usually look up more to male actors because I tend not to be a huge fan of female ones, but there are a few.

I find that Emma Stone is a great inspiration because she was able to go from a more comedic actor to a dramatic one. That's what I'd like to do. She also said to look up to people, but to be yourself, and find yourself which I take very seriously.

I also love all of the actresses from the 30's and 40's. I love Katherine Hepburn because of her voice and her attitude that she expressed in her movies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff