Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

I've always been a person who just love using different voices or acting like somebody else just for the fun, I like to play around with my voice within high and low toning
I love to joke around with my friends and family with voices that I don't ordinary use . Usually, When I was thirteen I just loved prank calling ( Of course, That would be an age for a teenager who would like to prank call ) Except, I would use a total different voice, accent, etc . Anyways, I'm thinking of taking a role on an internet animated web show
I want to take a role of a 9-13 year old boy or a tough chick with a tough tone for her age, I just want to go for it and be somebody who I want to be in an animated web show .
This would be for the first time being an animated character ~
Plus, Summer is coming up . So, why not just try something out ?
My audio is really clear when I'm using vocaroo, It's even really clear on Xbox too .
My audio doesn't work well if I'd make a youtube video
So, If you're hosting something what I'm looking forward to or know anybody that's is hosting one
with the exact two characters that I'm also looking forward to
We can start talking ~
Thank you emotion_yatta
I'd love to get into voice acting, too! It'd be a great way to pay the bills while auditioning. In general, it'd just be awesome to be the voice of a cartoon character or anime character.
My school unfortunately doesn't teach any classes in voice acting, but I'll be in NYC next year and will hopefully be able to get a reel started then. I imagine it's not easy, but hey, it'd be a great business to get in to.

Below Ascension's Husband

Dapper Tycoon

8,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
I'd love for you to voice act for me. I've been waiting forever to get videos done but no one will lend me their voice. Which accents can you do, a lot of my characters need them.

But a lot are American, too, so if you are or can do an American accent, that's great.

Magical Girl

PrinceFisher
I'd love for you to voice act for me. I've been waiting forever to get videos done but no one will lend me their voice. Which accents can you do, a lot of my characters need them.

But a lot are American, too, so if you are or can do an American accent, that's great.

I can heart
Oh em gee, I would love to have an opportunity to work with you heart

Dapper Tycoon

8,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Ad0rbs
PrinceFisher

I can heart

Great! Then, if you want to be dude there's plenty and I have a few girls who need a harder sort of voice because they don't take s**t.

Magical Girl

PrinceFisher
Ad0rbs
PrinceFisher

I can heart

Great! Then, if you want to be dude there's plenty and I have a few girls who need a harder sort of voice because they don't take s**t.

Hope you like it heart

Dapper Tycoon

8,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Ad0rbs
PrinceFisher
Ad0rbs
PrinceFisher

I can heart

Hope you like it heart

I have a character in mind for you, but I'll need to talk to my partner. It's a combined effort in casting. The character is a 12 year old male.

Magical Girl

PrinceFisher
Ad0rbs
PrinceFisher
Ad0rbs
PrinceFisher

I can heart

Hope you like it heart

I have a character in mind for you, but I'll need to talk to my partner. It's a combined effort in casting. The character is a 12 year old male.

Perfecto ~
Just give me info of the character if you guys agree of my audition

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
I'm always looking for voice actors for my upcoming series. If I need one of you, I'll be sure to drop a PM! Check out my channel to see my videos that use VO stuff wink
(see signature)

Magical Girl

SILENT_ECH0
I'm always looking for voice actors for my upcoming series. If I need one of you, I'll be sure to drop a PM! Check out my channel to see my videos that use VO stuff wink
(see signature)

Hooray ~
I will be glad to audition for you ~ heart

Feral Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I've always wanted to get into voice acting, but it takes a lot of investment (time and $$).
I'm actually going to be starting vocal classes from an actor next week. ^^
Some really good places to go are: Voiceactorsalliance.com, Voices.com, and also, Voicestarz (it's a cd/dvd with helpful tips and tricks from voice actors like Tara Strong, and Tom Kenny)
Are you interested in getting your work published? I've always loved people with cool talents like that, and I could help you get your name out in the industry. I've helped a few people before, so you can look at the website, fridayfriendshow.com, that it would be posted on or email me at fridayfriends@hotmail.com.

-Hannah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces