Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Millionaire

Hello! This is shout out for all the lovely voice actors/actresses,
            and those who aspire to be, out there. I am looking for people to
            audition to be a part of a comic I am working on called Parallel Skies.

The story is still being worked on and edited, but the story is a mix
            of fantasy and sci-fi. My inspiration is from all the nerdy things I’ve
            come to love over the years.

I have an ongoing audition at this site where you can find the characters
            and lines for the audition.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/ArtWeaver5/casting-call/Parallel-Skies/

However, I will also be accepting auditions via email: artweaver.expo@gmail.com

I would ask that you do have access to a good, clear microphone which
            allows little to no background noise. Also, if you have skype (it’s not required)
            that would make contacting much easier.

If you have any questions you can send me a message through Gaia PM or
            my email. Thank you for checking this out and I hope to find some awesome
            people willing to stick this out with me!

Sparkly Millionaire

Sparkly Millionaire

Sparkly Millionaire

Sparkly Millionaire

Sparkly Millionaire

Hmm.. I am.. Interested.. However.. There's no way that I could get a little more background to the lines, is there? :c
I want to be able to do my best, so.. I want to know the context of the lines. Mostly for Aria or Keri.. If you could. I'd understand if not. c:
Still open?
Did you get my pm?

Sparkly Millionaire

so, sorry I havnt updated this lately. Ok so here is the answer to you questions.

@Aisuru-hime
    I don't really have context to the lines, I chose lines that fit the characters personality. Most are open to the interpretation of the actor. Some lines might not actually appear in the actual comic.

@Razzl3erry
    Yes, this is still open

@Hermano Luna
    Yes and I responded :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items