Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Kaiulani
Vanilla Solstice
Princess Kaiulani

Stop posting in my forum you killjoy. Kay thank you. Bye-bye! ;]

So, why are you forcing me to stop? You saying to stop because you don't have anymore comebacks for me..oh well...i'm not leaving.. smile

As a constant spectator in the Performing Arts forum, you are in the wrong here. You have no right to tell people what to say.

If you really disagree with the cursing then up your filter settings, but don't get angry (yes, the emoticon you used wasn't pleasant) about someone using a word, especially when they didn't mean it to offend anyone.

Does the original poster have right to kick you out of the thread? No. But as long as you're contributing to the discussion, it shouldn't matter. If you continue this topic then really, you're just being immature about it.

As for the topic, one of the dates is at an area really close to me, so maybe I'll attend. :]

Romantic Vampire

Respectful Rhino
As for the topic, one of the dates is at an area really close to me, so maybe I'll attend. :]

You live close to the Lucas Oil Stadium?
Vanilla Solstice
Respectful Rhino

You live close to the Lucas Oil Stadium?

Nope. razz Akron.

Romantic Vampire

Respectful Rhino

Mm. Never heard of it. (Haha.) Any good bands that perform around there?
Vanilla Solstice

Not sure, this is my first time following BOA, I'm an opera major so I don't really know the band programs in the area.

Romantic Vampire

Respectful Rhino
Vanilla Solstice

Not sure, this is my first time following BOA, I'm an opera major so I don't really know the band programs in the area.

Well, the region competitions happen in August-Early October.

State competition happens in late October.

The real BOA competition happens in the middle of November in Indianapolis, IN, at the Lucas Oil Stadium. (Indianapolis Colt's stadium.)
Princess Kaiulani
Respectful Rhino
Princess Kaiulani
Vanilla Solstice
Princess Kaiulani

So, why are you forcing me to stop? You saying to stop because you don't have anymore comebacks for me..oh well...i'm not leaving.. smile

As a constant spectator in the Performing Arts forum, you are in the wrong here. You have no right to tell people what to say.

If you really disagree with the cursing then up your filter settings, but don't get angry (yes, the emoticon you used wasn't pleasant) about someone using a word, especially when they didn't mean it to offend anyone.

Does the original poster have right to kick you out of the thread? No. But as long as you're contributing to the discussion, it shouldn't matter. If you continue this topic then really, you're just being immature about it.

And who are you? And why are you in our business?

I'm someone who frequently lurks the Performing Arts Forum. And as it is a public forum, I have the right to do whatever I please, within the TOS. If you have a problem with it then go ahead. Do something about it. PM me, report me, frankly I don't care. The fact of the matter is that I'm interested in this topic, therefore I will post in this forum. If your "business" is in the way, then I'll say something about it. It's in my rights, it's my opinion. Sorry if you don't like it, but it doesn't bother me what your opinion is.

Onto the matter at hand, once again.

Vanilla Solstice

That's pretty exciting. I'm actually gonna have to keep myself updated on this if I don't find myself too busy. razz

Beloved Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
Respectful Rhino
Princess Kaiulani
Respectful Rhino
Princess Kaiulani
Vanilla Solstice

And who are you? And why are you in our business?

I'm someone who frequently lurks the Performing Arts Forum. And as it is a public forum, I have the right to do whatever I please, within the TOS. If you have a problem with it then go ahead. Do something about it. PM me, report me, frankly I don't care. The fact of the matter is that I'm interested in this topic, therefore I will post in this forum. If your "business" is in the way, then I'll say something about it. It's in my rights, it's my opinion. Sorry if you don't like it, but it doesn't bother me what your opinion is.

Onto the matter at hand, once again.

Vanilla Solstice

That's pretty exciting. I'm actually gonna have to keep myself updated on this if I don't find myself too busy. razz

So, why do you have an attitude?? Seriously, I just asked 2 questions. Your forcing me to report you and PM you. And why is that? Like I said, all I did was ask 2 questions.

Romantic Vampire

Respectful Rhino

Just stop feeding the Troll. It'll leave. (Princess Kaiulani).
Vanilla Solstice

I mean, it should be understood that you don't go into a thread to whine about someones choice of wording. If you have an issue with it then you update your word filter. This is a thread about BOA, which I found to be sponsored by Music for All, which surprised me by not having any choral opportunities. Sad day!

Romantic Vampire

Band Camp is over for me! FOREVER! -happy dance time-

Romantic Vampire

Romantic Vampire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items