Welcome to Gaia! ::

Performing Arsenic and Old Lace this week on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday...also auditioned for Hairspray so wish me luck with callbacks!
Bunny_Rose
heart YAY!! First one to congratulate myself!!! I get to be a pirate in the play "Pirates of Penzance"!!! I was hoping so hard to get this part!!! *Does a dance* Not only that, but my boyfriend gets to be a pirate too so I get to see him at rehersals a lot!!! (This is nice cuz he lives about 20 minutes away and goes to a different school than me...) The only sad part is that I have to miss about three weeks worth of rehersals because of family vacations and stuff... crying *Sobs* But I'll live...=^_^=

I wanted be in that one so bad when i was in middle school but i didn't find out about the try outs until the day of the last day sad but i watched every preformance. i hope you have alot of fun. Break a leg!
The Climax
Performing Arsenic and Old Lace this week on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday...also auditioned for Hairspray so wish me luck with callbacks!

Arsenic and Old Lace is such a fun play. i hope you have fun and get the part you want for Hairspray.
So far i've been in two of the school productions and was really hoping to get in this year for the musical that we're doing this semester (the musical is called "working" wink . i had been preparing for it since i got home a week and a half before school started. so i got to the auditions and saw that two of the people who were judging had both harbored strong feelings for me, and if that wasn't bad enough i had been slowly getting sick all day. when i got in there i did my best and from the looks on their faces all three judges were impressed and so was the music teacher that was going to be working with us on the songs. i made call backs and it seemed like i had one of the highest chances of making a part. the next day i was thinking about not going to school cuz i felt pretty bad but i was looking forward to seeing if my name was on the list. i told one of my friends this and they said, "if thats you're only reason, don't bother." i asked them why and they told me my name wasn't on the list. i shrugged it off and ended up going to school anyway. i wasn't mad until i found out my theater teacher's reason for me not making it. It turns out the two spots for girls that were open had been taken (obviously). and the reason that these two girls made it in and i didn't? Because their brothers had both been put in parts and she didn't want "transportantion problems".
Omg hi! I just watched wicked for the first time…omg amazing!
Hello my name is Lady wink
Do you like drawing? I love him razz
Hobby drawing and I've always Alon beautiful color biggrin
How much love is nothing called the drawing cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items