Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need help in writing a Romance Comedy Play, The school fair is coming up and I need inspiration... Please help me write one!! crying
A young girl is home schooled, and very sheltered. She meets a boy while running errands. He is considered the local bad boy, and they fall in love. They struggle with people judging them or her family trying to break them up. And I'm sure you could have some comedy with that XD
Sparks of Red
I need help in writing a Romance Comedy Play, The school fair is coming up and I need inspiration... Please help me write one!! crying

Ummmm.... ok I have an idea. so theres this guy who falls inlove with this girl on the first day they met. things happen and they can't find eachother (they met on the same vacation somewhere) so he goes searching for her because she was the love of his life. well the search takes a very very long time (like 50 years) but he eventually finds her and finds out that she a widow and where she lives. He goes to find her in a park or something and when there eyes meet you can feel the conection and it ends with him saying hi. haha it's cheesey but it's all i could think of.
flowerstar123
A young girl is home schooled, and very sheltered. She meets a boy while running errands. He is considered the local bad boy, and they fall in love. They struggle with people judging them or her family trying to break them up. And I'm sure you could have some comedy with that XD

Thanks!!!~ That helped a lot. The play turned out great emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games