Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Phantom

I haven't had any professional help with my voice (No singing teachers)
I'm 15, I'm teaching myself to play the guitar piano.
I couldn't find the background music to this particular version of the song.
I just want your opinion and suggestions ^^
Thank you.
xoxoxoxoxo

Blessed Prophet

Dino-Toy
I haven't had any professional help with my voice (No singing teachers)
I'm 15, I'm teaching myself to play the guitar piano.
I couldn't find the background music to this particular version of the song.
I just want your opinion and suggestions ^^
Thank you.
xoxoxoxoxo

Hey you have a very nice voice gurlllllll! i myself never had singing lessons before but join chorus in high school and that kinda made my voice better u should try out for choir or performing arts if you want ur voice to be stronger and teach it so you wont harm it wen u sing other than that good job.

Vicious Sex Symbol

You seem to have a good sense of tone and rhythm, but your breathing needs work. Your tone would be better if it was coming from your chest rather that so much higher up. (more resonant in your head really)

And you definitely need to work on diction. Believe me when I say it will make a huge difference, even if it feels silly to include every d,p, and t in there.

I've heard a lot of singing being in the theatre business. You have a good voice. You just need a more technical base to back it up.

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Didn't listen to the whole thing.

the voice is nice enough, but I can't understand a single world you're saying.

Fix the diction and try again.

Desirable Phantom

Tayloryn
You seem to have a good sense of tone and rhythm, but your breathing needs work. Your tone would be better if it was coming from your chest rather that so much higher up. (more resonant in your head really)

And you definitely need to work on diction. Believe me when I say it will make a huge difference, even if it feels silly to include every d,p, and t in there.

I've heard a lot of singing being in the theatre business. You have a good voice. You just need a more technical base to back it up.

Aww thank you for the advice <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces