Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gekko

chijo-neechama
when I am done
I will probably come back to you
for a re-read. for Ande.

I LITERALLY SCREAMED!!!!!!!
Wow, you really know how to get a girl's heart a-pumpin'!
I'll gladly accpet any kind of voice work I can get... even if there's no compensation!
Working on things and getting my voice out there makes me so excited! You've made me 10x excited! Woohoo!

Yeah, I can't help but groan whenever someone... pretends to be British.

Obsessive Superfan

Swallow Police

KYAKYAKYAKYA I HAVEN'T STOPPED SCREAMING. emotion_awesome
I'm glad you're excited, love.

Yeah, I really like your tone. Just need to work on the emotional context in the lines.
Seeing the scene would help, right?
akdjfgkajdgfdajg I should be story boarding now but internet.

Ahahaha well it's popular, so I suppose I should take it as a compliment?

Greedy Gekko

chijo-neechama
Swallow Police

KYAKYAKYAKYA I HAVEN'T STOPPED SCREAMING. emotion_awesome
I'm glad you're excited, love.

Yeah, I really like your tone. Just need to work on the emotional context in the lines.
Seeing the scene would help, right?
akdjfgkajdgfdajg I should be story boarding now but internet.

Ahahaha well it's popular, so I suppose I should take it as a compliment?

Yeah, it's a lot easier when I have something to work off of. No biggie, tho! Artistic freedom can tell you a lot about a person!
Aaah... making scenes seems so fun. Maybe when I have artistic talent, I'll have my own cast of voice actors. Dreaming on.

I remember when I used to fake accents back in like... middle school, or something. Pretty embarrassing time for me, whew.

Obsessive Superfan

Swallow Police

Lol dream on. I think the same things.
b/c I'm always too lazy to finish my work. oops.
I have a lot of unfinished projects.

okay. I am sitting down to do some sketching. User Image

PFFFFT WELL. I still fake a southern accent sometimes b/c it's easier than answering questions. lol

Greedy Gekko

chijo-neechama
Swallow Police

Lol dream on. I think the same things.
b/c I'm always too lazy to finish my work. oops.
I have a lot of unfinished projects.

okay. I am sitting down to do some sketching. User Image

PFFFFT WELL. I still fake a southern accent sometimes b/c it's easier than answering questions. lol

I can't count how many unfinished things I have lying around my dusty ol' computer. Games, fanimes, comics, novels... goes on forever.

Woohoo! You're getting more done than I am right now. I still have chores and homework to do before I even try to think about doing anything else... Though, I'm mostly just ignoring my productive activities. I might take a nap before I do anything else, really.

Southern accents are the best! I can't even fake one, though. It's just like... I don't even understand how southern people do it.
Is the thread still alive? Because I'd be really interested in attempting Ande smile
I don't have a portfolio yet but I'll perform the lines for you if that's ok?

Obsessive Superfan

Sir Nyanward
Is the thread still alive? Because I'd be really interested in attempting Ande smile

It is! I've just been unable to respond due to computer troubles. Please auditon away! I reeeeeally need male voices. For Ande and a lot of things!

@everyone else
Sorry I have been MIA! I will try to get back to you tonight!! Gomen x infinity
chijo-neechama
Sir Nyanward

It is! I've just been unable to respond due to computer troubles. Please auditon away! I reeeeeally need male voices. For Ande and a lot of things!

@everyone else
Sorry I have been MIA! I will try to get back to you tonight!! Gomen x infinity

Will do smile
I can do many voices, are there any other males that you need voiced?

Obsessive Superfan

Sir Nyanward

Yes. A lot. Like I can't even.
Mostly it will be reaction voices for skill uses or sound effects for light novels.
But I have a broad range of voiceless OCs. Lol
By all means, send me your porfolio and or that Ande audition. I am at the office now but I can look over it when I get home. I can also send you some OC info if you would like to read more.
chijo-neechama
Sir Nyanward

Mostly it will be reaction voices for skill uses or sound effects for light novels.
By all means, send me your porfolio and or that Ande audition. I am at the office now but I can look over it when I get home. I can also send you some OC info if you would like to read more.

I'd like some info please smile likei said I don't have a portfio yet, but I'll do the Ande audition and any others you might send my way smile

Obsessive Superfan

Sir Nyanward
chijo-neechama
Sir Nyanward

I'd like some info please smile likei said I don't have a portfio yet, but I'll do the Ande audition and any others you might send my way smile

Okay. Get back to you in like 6 hours lol
chijo-neechama
Sir Nyanward
chijo-neechama
Sir Nyanward

Okay. Get back to you in like 6 hours lol
alrighty then smile

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I've been nervous to check back in here owo
I'm actually getting a professional mic!
I hope to do more auditions once I have it, at least then if I'm turned down I know it won't be because of crappy quality XD

Obsessive Superfan

allmostanyone
I've been nervous to check back in here owo
I'm actually getting a professional mic!
I hope to do more auditions once I have it, at least then if I'm turned down I know it won't be because of crappy quality XD

Kyaaaaaaaaa I'm so sorry.
I have been MIA from a lot of things I really shouldn't've been!
I had to replace my laptop and just now got a new one and now I am prepping for my first big move so.
I have had basically zero free time.
I will try to set aside some time Saturday or Sun to recommission you with a better script I mean. asdfgkhfhksksd so busy.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
chijo-neechama

Kyaaaaaaaaa I'm so sorry.
I have been MIA from a lot of things I really shouldn't've been!
I had to replace my laptop and just now got a new one and now I am prepping for my first big move so.
I have had basically zero free time.
I will try to set aside some time Saturday or Sun to recommission you with a better script I mean. asdfgkhfhksksd so busy.

Nah, don't worry about it, I've been MIA as well.
Where are you moving to? o:

Last weekend was our local con and before that I was finishing some projects for it, and a few weekends before that was another con and before that I was finishing an application. I've been busy and stressed xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff