Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, I'm choreographing a dance to this. I plan to perform it at one of my school's dance concerts as a solo dance. I already have choreography for the very beginning, half of the 1st chorus, half of the 2nd chorus, the bridge, and the very end. Any ideas?
Any ideas?
biggrin I love that song. I think during the slower parts, a slower, less interpretive dance and more like ballet moves? And during the faster parts, more interpretive, with spinning. That would look cool.

Have you considered ribbon dance? I think that would fit the song very well. But, well, I know little to nothing about dance.
sweatdrop
LithiumDoughnut
biggrin I love that song. I think during the slower parts, a slower, less interpretive dance and more like ballet moves? And during the faster parts, more interpretive, with spinning. That would look cool.

Have you considered ribbon dance? I think that would fit the song very well. But, well, I know little to nothing about dance.
sweatdrop

What he said...its obvious hes the smartest when it comes to dances. biggrin sweatdrop

Dapper Snowfriend

Queen Nekoyasha
Yes, I'm choreographing a dance to this. I plan to perform it at one of my school's dance concerts as a solo dance. I already have choreography for the very beginning, half of the 1st chorus, half of the 2nd chorus, the bridge, and the very end. Any ideas?

I don't know the song, but good luck with the choreography! heart
Lady Asura
LithiumDoughnut

sweatdrop

What he said...its obvious hes the smartest when it comes to dances. biggrin sweatdrop

Me? Psht. No.

The closest I ever came to dancing was DDR and some moves I had to learn for A Chorus Line. But thanks anyway. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff