Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know the chorus of Taeyang's Where U At but I haven't gotten around to recording it yet. I've almost got the entirety of 2NE1's Fire and SNSD's Gee but I haven't actually finished learning XD

If anything I try to incorporate my own style into the dances instead of straight copying the choreo, you know? Take it a step beyond just learning the dances so that you grow as a dancer.

The covers look great though. At least everyone had fun doing it! biggrin

Fashionable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
delvil_slay3er
ok, i have to say this. U guys really BOOM IT! u guys totally sucked, i mean, wat teh heck was that? is tat even ur ebst shot? becuz dude, tat was just REALLY suukkkkyyyy.. althought u guys COULD do better, i hope. But hey! u can always practice more! and i feel tat u were the best girl tat dancd? well yea, tats all i have to say. neutral

Aww, it's okay! We only had...3 weeks? to practice; including 8 hours of school interruption because we found out about the competition late... <;P I'm glad you were so honest though XD Surprisingly, that didn't hurt one bit, lol. I guess it's because that was a while back. We're going to re-record it this summer anyways, along with some other covers. ^ ^ Thanks for the feedback! biggrin

Fashionable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
hinata608
u were great hey yall have seen Shinee biggrin
i love them
have you seen dbsk
they r so hot

Yesss~ You gotta love them x] heart

Fashionable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
gazebeauty
♥♥gazebeauty

Hey, i'll take a look, even though i don't really like that song, but ill look!
Ive considered doing kpop dance covers, like Heartbreaker and Juliette by SHINee, but i can't dance LOL

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me, hehe ^.^ You could try~ ;P
heart

Fashionable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
random sunglasses

my friends and i did the 'sorrysorry' dance by super junior.
            it's around youtube somewhere...

Okay! I'll try to find it whee
yea. im honest. lol tat was A WHILE back too. well yea. hope to see u guys new covers! and tis time, they better be better than tat one! xD yea. of course it didnt hurt u. why take me seriously? im just saying. u can do better

Fashionable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
delvil_slay3er
yea. im honest. lol tat was A WHILE back too. well yea. hope to see u guys new covers! and tis time, they better be better than tat one! xD yea. of course it didnt hurt u. why take me seriously? im just saying. u can do better

Yeah, I know, lol. I don't exactly get on Gaia daily.
& They definitely will be better~! haha x] I was thinking of going solo, actually; not that I'm quitting my dance group, but it's kind of like Taeyang and being part of Big Bang as well, you know? razz Like that. Haha. But I was glad to know that there were really nice and considerate users on Gaia that stood up for me mrgreen The world needs people like that anyways 4laugh Teehee.
HeartBeat WOOYOUNG SARANGHAE

Friendly Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
I just started doing dance covers, but I think they were J-Pop ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff