Welcome to Gaia! ::

If I was a man I would want to be the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera AND Love Never Dies

BUT as I'm a woman, Elphaba from Wicked, Killer Queen from We Will Rock You, Meg or Fleck from Love Never Dies, Annie from Annie.

Beloved Reveler

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Sally Bowles, Cabaret. Or Sarah in Ragtime, except I'm not black.

800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
ninja LOL... I'd want to be Gabriella from High School Musical! I'ma NINJA! ninja
Some parts I would love doing, but have been told I don't have the pipes for-So i'm including them anyway-because with practice it should work. *'s indicate the favorites.
Shenzi or *Nala-Lion King
*Belle, Green-clad Silly Girl, LeFou-Beauty and the Beast
*Little Red Riding Hood-Into the Woods
Lucy, Sally/Patty, Snoopy-*You're a Good Man Charlie Brown
The Cat in the Hat-Seussical The Musical
Crystal, Ronnette, or Chiffon-Little Shop of Horrors.

At one point I wanted to be Penny or Amber in Hairspray-but now that i've read the script, I don't want to....

My one dream role was Anybodys-West Side Story, and I've played it once-I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
xXxGlinda the GoodxXx
I want to play G(a)linda in Wicked. biggrin
Yeah, I always wanted to be her when I was younger, hahaha.
i would absolutely DIE to play Roxie hart from Chicago (:

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
If I could play anyone, I'd pick either Johanna or Ms. Lovett from Sweeney Todd.

Dapper Gekko

Theatre Lust
xXxGlinda the GoodxXx
I want to play G(a)linda in Wicked. biggrin
Yeah, I always wanted to be her when I was younger, hahaha.

mrgreen

Aged Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Among the parts on my bucket-list, there are only a handful left I'd strive for since my recent achievement, but what's left would be:

Sweeny Todd of Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. (Already played Anthony Hope, and I despise that character. Only did it as a favor to the director)

Mark, or Tom Collins of Rent. Im a Rent-head and have been since I was a kid.

Tevye of Fiddler on the Roof. Im just too young apparently for it, but I still have time.

John Adams of 1776. Already was lucky to play as Edward Rutledge, which I had a blast playing as.

Bobby of Complany. I stepped in to play Paul once, and after seeing how much fun the show was, I hope to play as the lead for it sometime soon.

The Baker, or Cinderella's Prince of Into the Woods. I played as Rapunzel's Prince once before, and absolutely loved it. I wouldnt even mind reprising the role.

Pseudolus, Miles Gloriousus, Hysterium, or Sennex of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. I love this show, plain and simple.

Cant think of much else right now, but Im certain there are a few more.

...I guess I should make it known Im heavily involved in a handful of community theater groups. I've already marked off a few on my list already.
Melchior/Moritz in Spring Awakening.
Frankie Epps in Parade.
Henry in Next to Normal.

Sparkly Nerd

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Mrs. Walker from The Who's Tommy.
Joanna from Sweeney Todd

Sparkly Nerd

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
NiteHawk1138
Some parts I would love doing, but have been told I don't have the pipes for-So i'm including them anyway-because with practice it should work. *'s indicate the favorites.
Shenzi or *Nala-Lion King
*Belle, Green-clad Silly Girl, LeFou-Beauty and the Beast
*Little Red Riding Hood-Into the Woods
Lucy, Sally/Patty, Snoopy-*You're a Good Man Charlie Brown
The Cat in the Hat-Seussical The Musical
Crystal, Ronnette, or Chiffon-Little Shop of Horrors.

At one point I wanted to be Penny or Amber in Hairspray-but now that i've read the script, I don't want to....

My one dream role was Anybodys-West Side Story, and I've played it once-I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Yes. I'd love to play Sally Brown, especially after hearing "My New Philosophy." It's simply adorable

Adorable Bloodsucker

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
the little fat kid on the nightmare before christmas
I don't know about you guys...But I would DIE to play Velma Kelly from Chicago smile Or Mrs. Lovette in Sweeny Todd....and I would be lying if I said I would turn Down Elphiba. smile
TheDramaFreak96
Yes. I'd love to play Sally Brown, especially after hearing "My New Philosophy." It's simply adorable

I know-I've only seen You're A Good Man Charlie Brown with Patty instead of Sally, but hearing that song makes me want that part.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff