Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
I am a dancer and I absolutely love it I would marry it if I could so I am interested in finding out how much the dancers in gaia forums love dancing. Please comment below!!!!
heart heart heart heart
BUMP! emotion_kirakira
~I Love dancing to.. <333 I would not pass a day without dancing.

Questing for Katana.. any help??

Supreme Vampire

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heart what kind of dancing do you like? biggrin

Distinct Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
ballet and other such. gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
i'm light on my feet. wink

1,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm a hip hop dancer and I can't imagine a time where I won't be able to dance.

I'll be a dancing Grandma! blaugh

Distinct Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
thats what she said

Distinct Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
burning_eyes
Hadesedaughter
thats what she said
Hey, I am an acting/directing student at Rowan University and I have fallen in love with dance. In my two yeas since transferring I have taken Ballet 1, Jazz, Tap 1, Ballet 2, Tap 2, and Modern 3. The skin on the top of my feet are skinned off from modern. I am taking the last 3 at the same time. So I constantly tired but surprisingly happy. smile
SupaKawaii
Hey, I am an acting/directing student at Rowan University and I have fallen in love with dance. In my two yeas since transferring I have taken Ballet 1, Jazz, Tap 1, Ballet 2, Tap 2, and Modern 3. The skin on the top of my feet are skinned off from modern. I am taking the last 3 at the same time. So I constantly tired but surprisingly happy. smile

haha my feet are all jacked up from modern too. And from pointe.
I love it more than anything ever.

Distinct Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
what if you got married?
heart heart heart
Ballroom dance, and I'm good at it. Side effect of learning when I was seven or so, and having about a million cousins to dance with. Thank God I can finally go to the right sort of club. Dancing is so much better when you're not having to teach your partner as you go.
Dancing is awesome! I know West Coast Swing, Jive, Salsa, Chacha, Waltz, and a bit of quickstep. Kinda awkward at events where everyone is older than you.
Dance is my life!!

I do almost about anything, I perfer freestyle or hip hop.

Half of the time I dance when I'm at home,school, out with friends or even in public, its a hobby that I can't seem to stop at

User Image

^^ Even on a date I still dance
I love dancing I do Tribal Fusion and Egyptian Cabaret- I've been doing this for a whole year now, I love everything about it. The costumes and the work out- I don't know what I would do if I wasn't doing dance.

The oldest woman in our tribe is 55 and the youngest is 6! It's a dance for everyone and body types.

Did I mention the costumes? So pretty!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces