Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
On Gaia

We'll use Vocaroos/Tindeck or webcam videos and dress our Avis up like characters from the play.
So if you can sing and have a webcam you should audition.
Audition by sending me either a vocaroo or video of you singing a song from the musical.
Me singing castle on a cloud: http://vocaroo.com/i/s07iwHV1zncP

Cast List(Leads)
Parts taken will be in indigo
Jean Valjean:Tenor
Inspector Javert: AkaTsuki-chan
Fantine:AjaTheNile
Marius:The Omikronescence
Gavroche:itsjustmeellie
Enjolras:tenor
Eponine:Eponine Thenardier
Cosette:Tsulia
Young Cosette:Ilya Larue
Thenardier: tenor

Madame Thenardier:Official Rachel Berry
Cast List(Cameo)
Friends of the ABC
Grantaire: baritone or tenor
Combeferre: baritone or tenor
Joly: baritone or tenor
Feuilly: baritone or tenor
Courfeyrac: baritone or tenor
Jean Prouvaire: baritone or tenor
Lesgles: baritone or tenor

Thenardiers Gang
Brujon: baritone or tenor
Babet: baritone or tenor
Montparnasse: baritone or tenor
Claquesous: baritone or tenor

Cast List(Ensemble with solos)
Bishop of Digne: baritone
Fauchelevent: baritone or tenor
Bamatabois: baritone or tenor
3 Sailors:
Pimp:
Woman who purchases Fantines hair:
4 Prisoners:
2 Constables:
Factory Girl:
Foreman:
Farmer:
Laborers( Factory):

Cast List(Ensemble)
Chain Gang:
Factory Workers:
Prostitutes:
Passerbys:

Judges:silent
Valjean Look-alike:silent
Young Eponine: silent

If you want info on the Musical itself heres the link to its wikipedia pageLes Miserables
I also have the libretto and vocal score so if you want a copy of it pm me your email and ill send the files to you

Shadowy Prophet

This would be cool to see voices laid over an animated version of the show. Lots of hassle, someone would have to love Les Mis a lot to get it done.

Lonely Sex Symbol

Ksrugi
This would be cool to see voices laid over an animated version of the show. Lots of hassle, someone would have to love Les Mis a lot to get it done.

I know thats why i chose it and I love Les Mis immensely

Dangerous Genius

I would love to play in this as either Fantine, Eponine, or Cosette. I can post me singing their songs on youtube if you'd like me to audition.

Lonely Sex Symbol

AjaTheNile
I would love to play in this as either Fantine, Eponine, or Cosette. I can post me singing their songs on youtube if you'd like me to audition.

Id love for you to do that

Liberal Conversationalist

8,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Can i be marius/ but i dont have a voice

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
I want to be Eponine ^^ her song on my own, can i post in on youtube its my piece in my vocal lessons

Lonely Sex Symbol

Eponine Berry Thenardier
I want to be Eponine ^^ her song on my own, can i post in on youtube its my piece in my vocal lessons

Ok just post the link to this forum
Marius Charles Pontmercy
Can i be marius/ but i dont have a voice

Still try you never know you might actually have a good voice
So both of you post links to you singing

Lonely Sex Symbol

Beloved Darling

Well, I'm somewhat interested.
However, I haven't seen the musical. D:
Thanks for posting the link, though!
I'll watch that and then get back to you.
c:
I applaud you for this idea, by the way.

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2pAMNPcJpo&feature=plcp
Yeah thats me singing on myown it definetly isnt the recent one but its the most recent video I have
that was a month ago

Lonely Sex Symbol

Eponine Berry Thenardier
Yeah thats me singing on myown it definetly isnt the recent one but its the most recent video I have
that was a month ago

Its a bit slow for the song and too much emphasis on certain notes and it could be a little higher and little bit more belting out the song ( like this www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=McvdT28nqdM) but good otherwise I would have loved to hear how you pulled off the "a world thats full of happiness that i have never known" maybe you could post a vid of you singing the whole song

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
itsjustmeellie
Eponine Berry Thenardier
that was a month ago

Its a bit slow for the song and too much emphasis on certain notes and it could be a little higher and little bit more belting out the song ( like this www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=McvdT28nqdM) but good otherwise I would have loved to hear how you pulled off the "a world thats full of happiness that i have never known" maybe you could post a vid of you singing the whole song
sure sure ill record mysef

Lonely Sex Symbol

Eponine Berry Thenardier
itsjustmeellie
Eponine Berry Thenardier
that was a month ago

ok but dont be discouraged or anyuthing because you have a beautiful voice kind of like lea salongas

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
itsjustmeellie
Eponine Berry Thenardier
itsjustmeellie
Eponine Berry Thenardier
that was a month ago

ok but dont be discouraged or anyuthing because you have a beautiful voice kind of like lea salongas
GOD SHES MY IDOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces