Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Vampire

I really wish I could rewind to my Sophomore year, at Winter Guard International Finals, and perform "Apparitions of Hope" one last time...

My mind is mulling in past. e w e

Anyone else do this sometimes/have a performance you yearn to repeat once more?

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Yes. I would love to repeat my Advanced Voice Class recital performance from this past summer. When I watched the DVD of my performance, I found out that I went really sharp near the end, and it was so bad. I wish I could do it over again and get that part right. D:

Romantic Vampire

Light Soprano
Yes. I would love to repeat my Advanced Voice Class recital performance from this past summer. When I watched the DVD of my performance, I found out that I went really sharp near the end, and it was so bad. I wish I could do it over again and get that part right.
D:

Awe. >w<

I wish I could go back and catch my four-count turn-around rifle toss. .-. It was the ONLY one I dropped at a competition. Ever.
I wish I could rewind to 8th grade when I played Sarah Brown in our school's musical. It was my first role, and it was a lead role...so I didn't do anywhere near as well as I have the capabilities to do, now. But...it was also the first time I got to sing my heart out alone. I loved it. I would kill to do that again.
Pirates of Penzance a couple years ago. It was the best show I've been in so far. The cast was amazing, the director was fantastic, and it felt like heaven. It's a big part of why I'd like to continue on with musical theatre.

Romantic Vampire

-Hematomania-
I wish I could rewind to 8th grade when I played Sarah Brown in our school's musical. It was my first role, and it was a lead role...so I didn't do anywhere near as well as I have the capabilities to do, now. But...it was also the first time I got to sing my heart out alone. I loved it. I would kill to do that again.

Wow, that must have been nerve-wracking playing a lead role. (At least for me it would have been.)

I bet you did quite well for being at an 8th grade level. >w< And it would be lovely if you could do it again! C:

Romantic Vampire

The Singing Rebel
Pirates of Penzance a couple years ago. It was the best show I've been in so far. The cast was amazing, the director was fantastic, and it felt like heaven. It's a big part of why I'd like to continue on with musical theater.

It sounds like it was a fantastic show.

I'm glad it's inspired you to pursue your career further in musical theater!

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It's not so much ... a question of rewinding to a specific performance ... more, rewinding to a time where I have the opportunity to perform again. I miss it so much.

Sparkly Lunatic

I would go back and relive my first leading role in my junior year of high school...It was for a one-act competition and I had 75-85 percent of the lines in the show, as both a character and the narrator. THEN maybe I'd correct a misplaced prop (entirely my own fault) and my awkward arms and we'd have done better than third place. Otherwise, the entire thing was wonderful. I loved that show. The show worked with the two leads and an ensemble, and the ensemble built the sets out of milk crates--everything from tables and chairs to a doorway and a hearse, and they couldn't have been more amazing. It was one of the best shows I'd ever seen from the Drama department at my school, and I miss it immensely.
Honestly, I think about this on almost an everyday basis. I think about how I was a thespian back in highschool, doing plays and going to competitions - o how I miss those days!
Now I'm in college doing dramas for ministry, but I do look back on those days of the big stage surprised
Well, I'd love to be Romeo again in my past summer's production of Romeo and Juliet.
And I kinda do in a way, as my director takes pictures of your scenes if you sign up and I got a slot with my Juliet November 9th. I'm really excited.
I want to relive Seussical just because the whole experience was fantastic and the moments on and backstage were just amazing.

Although, I'd like to redo the last show of my schools last year play. I forgot to bring a trophy out in the last scene and the trophy was basically the whole point of the show. I felt so awful when I realized I didn't have it. At least I don't have any props this year!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff