Welcome to Gaia! ::

does anybody else do this? you most likely dont know what i am talking about. if you would like to find out simply go here http://www.contactjuggling.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page . i was just wondering about it, i recently discovered CJ when i was watching tv. if anyone else has seen the commercial for FUSHIGI then you will understand. i looked up what it was and it sparked my interest. i am an avid poist and am starting to add contact principles into my spinning now because of the CJ. im really anxious to see all the new stuff i can pull off once i learn how to blend the two together. any other jugglers reply and let me know how its going!=)

Hygienic Millionaire

I've done a little contact juggling, but I'm more into toss. I saw Michael Moschen live a few years ago. (He's probably the greatest contact juggler out there, as you probably know). He was amazing, but because he was on a large stage, he didn't really do too much CJ, because it would've been hard to see.

I'm really interested to see what you come up with as a combination of Poi and CJ, it sounds like it could be fantastic!
wow that would have been amazing, but as you explained, doing cj in front of a crowd of people is different, because they have to be basically in front of you to see it. and i am still learning, it is easy to use contact principles for coming out of throws and stuff, but i just cant seem to get body contact down with poi because they are inside of socks and that messes me up a lot. i will keep trying and let you know whats up and maybe post a contact poi vid sometime once i get pretty good.now the question of the day. would i have the balls to do this with fire?=p
Prince Kropotkin
I've done a little contact juggling, but I'm more into toss. I saw Michael Moschen live a few years ago. (He's probably the greatest contact juggler out there, as you probably know). He was amazing, but because he was on a large stage, he didn't really do too much CJ, because it would've been hard to see.

I'm really interested to see what you come up with as a combination of Poi and CJ, it sounds like it could be fantastic!

Wow. You saw Moschen live? Unreal, that's so awesome.
Also there are some contact style moves with poi that i've seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff