Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going into my.. 4th season of guard and was wondering if any guard people played on Gaia. I'm still kinda new to Gaia but guard is something I'm pretty good at. Or so I'm told. Hahah. If you're a guard member, like to watch the guards, or just want to know what it is. just contact me and I'll tell you what I can. Hahah. Ttyl.

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
first comment and i am on guard last year here too i love guard it is so much fun smile

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I was in color guard and im in winter guard right now!!! IT KICKS BUTT!!!! (stupid floor) This is my first year of guard ^^ hope i dont get killed by a rifle or saber (especially saber)
I'm trying out! I'm so excited! My sister was in it, so she's gonna give me a few tips. Wewt! Go colorguard!
Colorguard is the best part of life.
I love it so much.
I had my last season back in the fall because we didn't have winterguard this year.

I've only been on rifle and flag.
We took out saber before I was in guard for reasons the past members knew.

I have a rifle on my floor right now.
=D
Colorguard = my life.
I'm the senior captain of my high school's winterguard, where I'm in my last season. Rifle and saber are my specialty, but I'm good at flag, too.
Our show this year is to the music "Boogie Wonderland" from Happy Feet.

Next year, I'm off to college, where I already have a place on their weapon line for marching band smile

Profitable Prophet

I absolutely love being in color guard. Unfortunately, there isn't much interest in the high school's marching band program, so our guard has been shrinking. My first year we had five people including me, last year we happened to be lucky and had ten, but next year we'll only have six, and that's only if I recover from my recent back injury well enough. I really hope I do; when guard season is over, i end up having no life >.<;

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have want to do CG for along time but haven't joined yet. My older sister was in our school's guard and she was the best guardie, then our bad got so small last year our BD asked her to play the drums.
Cologuard is amazing. this is my first year.

&& i'm already a winterguard captain.

I BEAST.
I'm in winter guard and I was a part of the colorguard for one season, MOST of it was a BLAST!! But, I don't know if it's just our school or what, but there is always MAJOR drama and it ruins just about everything. And then a lot of the people on the squad don't care....so, we suck now...ANYWAYS, I like winter guard....just not the people that come with it, sometimes. ^^;
I am lucky enough to be involved in an independent winter guard in the World Guard International Circuit. It's one of the most amazing sport/performance arts I've ever seen.

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Celestial Flight
I was in color guard and im in winter guard right now!!! IT KICKS BUTT!!!! (stupid floor) This is my first year of guard ^^ hope i dont get killed by a rifle or saber (especially saber)

dont worry just dont get scared and rember it only hurts for a little while and saber it hurts so try not to get hit

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
colorguard17
Celestial Flight

dont worry just dont get scared and rember it only hurts for a little while and saber it hurts so try not to get hit

LOL thanks for the tips ^^

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Celestial Flight
colorguard17
Celestial Flight

np so how is your season going

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
colorguard17
Celestial Flight
colorguard17
Celestial Flight

np so how is your season going

ummm our winter season finished and we placed 2nd in our divison, but right now we're just waiting for field season to start. what about you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff