Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcoming Friend

I was in colorguard all 4 years in high school (I graduated in '08 ). I loved it, but for me there was too much drama. rofl Just a note for all the new guard members: The pain is worth it. heart

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pixie-Emily
I was in colorguard all 4 years in high school (I graduated in '08 ). I loved it, but for me there was too much drama. rofl Just a note for all the new guard members: The pain is worth it. heart

So true U_U
hi! i did guard all through high school. I was fun, if not dramatic.

How big was everyone's squad? and did you guys do guard seperately or w/ the marching band?

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
le lis blanc
hi! i did guard all through high school. I was fun, if not dramatic.

How big was everyone's squad? and did you guys do guard seperately or w/ the marching band?

Both
I did it for three years in middle school.
We went to vegas once for a competition.

Loved it so much, but I couldn't continue it in high school.
I did flag mainly, then saber. I have a rifle though.
I hated marching season, but I loved winterguard.

I remember that we used to always get first place straight for two years, then my final year we went don't to second and third place. I was so sad. :'<

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
wat is it?

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm better than my Captain at color guard... She hates me all together, but it makes her hate me more... I love putting it in her face that I'm better with one less year of experience
This year was my first year, and i can already do things like behind the back catches, rifle 6's, etc. I can't wait till next year.
I'm in the Marching Band itself (Clarinet ftw) But I love watching the guard work sometimes. So pretty.

Sparkly Fatcat

I'm in colorguard, and I love it. This will be my second/third year.
I have like three flags in my room right now.
I love the rifle and sabre too.
I despise swing flags with long silks DX
I love chain flags.
i love colorguard. this'll be my 4th year. :] i'll be a senior and i've been in it every year. last year i joined cheer too. so i'd have to cheer at football games, then quickly change and then preform with the marching band. :] funnest thing ever. i was just in practice all the time, from 2:30-5:30 i had cheer, then 5:30-9:00 i had marching band. :] i started hw at about 9:30. lol
Yes smile
I did colorguard for 3 years but then I graduated this past year
however, I am now one of the instructors for my high school colorguard
but I absolutly LOVED it. It saved me
though, when I first learned rifle I would go to school and people thought I was abused.....haha smile

5,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
Not colorguard, but indoor percussion smile Oh, WGI is the best part of my lifeeeee
i've been in colorguard since 8th grade and im captain now...i absolutely loves it!!! it helps me express myself in more ways than one...plus, there are actually a couple cute guys in band that i can flirt with...haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games