Welcome to Gaia! ::

we have cirque lessons here in my city, its amazing, and ive seen Cirque do soleil like 6 times including O and mistere in las vegas.. cirque de la mer in san diego, i dont think ive ever seen a more spectacular show ever heart
I actually just saw a show thursday, it was absoluetly amazing it was my second one to see live, I saw Dralion a year or so ago, but I liked this one better. I was sitting there about half way thoguh and just remember thinking, "man. This is possibly the highest form of art" I mean, the visual, the auditory, the story (sorta razz ) it just all comes together, and conveys so much and presents so much spectacle without any words (in englsih, that is. I suppose someone can understand it, but not me) it's almost a ballet. just so.. wonderful.
Everyone should see a live show at least once. i mean absoluetly Everyone. tickets aren't that much compared to 100+ prices for musicals about now, and if that's beyond your means get hired as an usher in local stops of the tours. But it is truely amazing
I like cirque de sole. I love the costumes, and some of the skits.
I love Cirque Du Soleil! I remember the first one I saw was Alegria when the contortionist did her part. I remember drooling at the costumes in it. I love how they combine music, fashion, and story into the classical circus acts. They cordinate it so well. I always try to catch the cirque days on Bravo. Did anyone see the mini series they did where they combined acts?
I was always captured by the music and costumes. One of these days, I'll go and see it live, but until then, I'm going to have to be contented with a soundtrack or two. heart
I saw Varekai in Boston, it was awesome. <33
Aaah man biggrin I've never seen any live cirque shows before, but I've seen some on tv. Anyway..I had to bring this up 'cause I'm happpyyy because I'm going to see Cirque du Soleil at Star City biggrin

Cirque du Soleil = Major Yayness. heart
wink Wow, I love their stuff, but I`ve only seen Alegria. It was awesome!

I really want to become a contortional trapezist, and I never could. But I can still dreaaaam! biggrin
Oh I agree, watching Cirque Du Soleil's performances is just such a magical and amazing experince, I love it. I've already seen Saltimbanco and Alegria and look forward to seeing Quidam this year =D I'm so excited!

But seriously, their shows are just mind blowing. They just inspire me so much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces