Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ballet or Tap

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 9, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

heart Me personally I think ballet is better heart
I LOVE BALLET! I danced for 14 years!!!! but then I had to quit it sucked!!!! crying Should I get back in?
Eh, it's all a matter of taste. I've done ballet for way longer than I have tap (I only took it up this semester), so of course ballet is closer to my heart, but tap is pretty friggin' cool.
Ballet... Definately.

And you should definately start again!
Personally, I think ballet is the best, but one of my best guy-friends is a state-champion tap dancer and he's amazing! I love watching him. So either one is great.
shippo chick
I LOVE BALLET! I danced for 14 years!!!! but then I had to quit it sucked!!!! crying Should I get back in?
Deffinetly get back in if you love it honey!

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
I heart tap

I mean ballet is good and all, but I did tap for like 5 years longer then the other two *did tap for 9 years but only 4 years ballet and jazz*

Brainy Explorer

It seems a hard choice to me. I like ballet for the twists, and bends and those cute little skirts. But I like Jazz because it seems to have more...attitude in it. 50/50!
I like both so , 50/50 . Jazz has attutide and ballet has grace , but they still rock!!!
I have taken ballet and tap and jaz for over 10 years i love all of them the same. they get me active and out of the house (and sadly of my computer crying ) ballet is great for your body it bilds strankth and ballence and most of all poice. its actualy gets your body in better shape if you want to take any diferent cinds of dance. now dont get me ronge or anything but tap you just use your lower body most of the time. (unles you do all the arm muvements) but ballet is also great for tap too. in tap you need ballence so ballet is a great way to learn that tipe of controle over your body. biggrin so if i had to pick one i would go with ballet for it is like all daces put into one biginer thing to give you controle. 3nodding
i had danced ballet for a number of years before, so naturally, i can say that it was fun to learn and dance, but personally, i think i'd prefer to watch tap. I just find it more interesting as entertainment. maybe it's the sound that comes along with it.
well, somewhat biased, having taken 12 years of ballet, none of tap.... well, i like ballet better! (no.. really?? hahahaha) i like watching tap too, its pretty cool, i just like dancing ballet better, specially since i dont take tap...
also, i like modern and improv type classes...
For me.. I believe Ballet is better
ballet ive been doing ballet for 10 years now

i did tap for 8 years i started them a the same time but i quit tap because it stated to get boring but i still do ballet

*hint *hint* im 12!
tap biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas