Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you tap?

YES! 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 20 ]
No. :( 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

Hi guys! I am wondering if there are any tap dancers here? If so, how long have you done tap for? Also, I just started a guild named Tap Dancers of Gaia and I was wondering if anyone would like to join.

I have been doing tap for about 5 years now.
It's you and me against the world,
that's what you said, that's what you said.
If you can't be honest with me,
then I'm afraid this is the end.

Tap is like, the only dance I don't do. When I first started dance, my mom wouldn't let me get tap shoes, because she was worried of my brothers habit of throwing shoes at heads and metal bottoms.

Hurry up, hurry up.
If you ever really cared about me.
Tell the truth, give it up.
You sound guilty, 'cause you're stuttering.
Gosh.. I've been tapping since I can remember lol
Unfortunately though, I didn't really get good quality tap instuction until about 6th grade :/ .
Soo.. About 10-11 years total? But only within the past 4 or 5 years have I made any significant progress :/.

Conservative Voter

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've been tapping for 9 years. But I've only taken 5 years worth of lessons. The past 4 years, I've been tapping on my own. My shoes are too small now, but I still love them. heart
I've been tapping for 6 months now, and I love it

Anxious Fairy

I tapped for 5 years when i was little then i quit from 5th grade to now. (Big mistake sad )
Anyway im super excited because my dance class at school starts the tap unit next month! woo!
strawberry_hearts4
I tapped for 5 years when i was little then i quit from 5th grade to now. (Big mistake sad )
Anyway im super excited because my dance class at school starts the tap unit next month! woo!

When you mention your dance class at school, is this a high school or a dance school?

Anxious Fairy

Maniaxe
strawberry_hearts4

When you mention your dance class at school, is this a high school or a dance school?

High school unfortunately, i wish it was a dance school
Also, I would to ask all of the tap dancers here to please join my guild, Tap Dancers of Gaia.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/tap-dancers-of-gaia/g.344643/

Invisible Gawker

I've been dancing for eleven years....probably have eight or nine years of tap somewhere in there. ^.^
I have some good news everyone: I fixed a problem on my guild where I forgot to give the option for people to join my guild! So now you CAN join my guild! Tap dancers of Gaia, unite! (Note: If you still have a problem joining my guild, please tell me!)

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I am a retired tap dancer. I did tap dance in 3rd and 5th grade. If I could do professional dancing, I'd choose to do tap dancing.
Are there any more tap dancers here?

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
i used to, i love tap but i have horrible foot coordination.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff