Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there. gaia_diamond

I have a little question for you all.
For the musical I am currently in, I play the part of Alice from Alice and Wonderland. Originally, this is the Cinderella Musical, but with how our director is with her ideas and stuff, the towns people (aka, the background people) are a mash-up of characters from other fairy tails. Thus, we get to be any fairy tail character we want, and we must have one main prop we will always carry with us.
Being Alice, I wasn't really sure which prop would suit me best. As of now, I am thinking of a Pocket Watch, but I also wanted to ask you all for your opinions. Any better ideas to what would suit Alice as her main prop better? wink

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Reading this, all I could think of is a little bottle that says "drink me". I like the pocket watch idea, which is more practical, but that belongs to the white rabbit. I was also going to say cards, but I'm not so sure...
A prop like the "drink me"bottle around the neck would be lovely. I was also thinking like a bad-a** Alice and Wonderland would be cool too like her carrying an axe or a kooky anime like hammer like this with a clock on it :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff