shugar bear
Bunneh Bear
shugar bear
Bunneh Bear
smile Hi
*Waves at the cute newcomer and pats the seat next to him*

*smiles and sits down*

How's your night going? wink

pretty good. Just sitting and watching family guy. Getting sleepy though.
*snuggles*

Sleepy is always good when it involves snuggles *Leans back and wraps his arm around her back, pulling her closer* the little one go down okay?
Yes She did smile
*smiles*

Dapper Genius

Bunneh Bear
Yes She did smile
*smiles*

Good *sighs* ...so u got plans tommorow?
heart heart iLIKE THE pATIO

Fashionable Humorist

bigsakurafan
Sakura noticed another girl enter the party and decided to go greet her. "Hi, I'm Sakura!" she introduced herself. "What's your name?"

"Hey there," I said smiling. "I'm Valkyrie. it's nice to meet you." She was very pretty and had a nice smile.

Quotable Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Windy was never one much for crazy parties, she was more of a silent observer. Because you can learn a lot that way. Not that people usually paid much attention to her anyway. But she was dragged along to this party by some of her eccentric friends who were tired of test taking. So she decided to make to best of it. Why turn down free food? Especially when you have a low budget. Windy closed her eyes and sighed and entered the party with a bit of hesitation. Then began weaving her way through the drunkards to find some food and a place to sit and observe.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ardell Cotrell
starfire1491
Ardell Cotrell
starfire1491
Ardell Cotrell
Ardell HATED parties. The only reason he was at this one was to find the guy that stole his Chem II notes. Ardell firmly believed that college was for learning, not senseless parties. He looked around in disgust. 'These fools should be working, learning or sleeping, not getting drunk or high.', he thought.
Star walked up to the gentleman and smiled. "Hi, can I help you with something?"

He examined the girl that walked up to him. If he had been interested in women at the moment he'd have tried to pick her up, but no. That part of him is gone. He responded after that thought, "Yes. I think you can. I'm looking for someone. I think he is a football player. He stole my notes. I need them to study."
"I think I saw someone like that heading out to the patio. If you can't find him, I may be able to help." Star said with a shy smile.

"Thanks, I will leave once I have them." He hesitated to go and turned and said, "I don't mean to be rude, but I have to study. No, not just that I must graduate so I can save my Father. If you'll excuse me, Miss." He walked toward the patio door, weaving in and out of people.
"Oh, alright. I'll see you around, I guess." Great, I messed that up. Star sad to herself as she paced the room.

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
shanana-belle was flying overhead and leaned too far out of the helicopter door for a peek at all the noise down below...tumbling down she landed on the patio umbrella and found herself landing in a nearby pond. Shrugging her shoulders she grabbed a margarita and lit a ciggie...time to get loose.

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Lily walked into this scene and thought, "Cool, a party. I'm gonna join!" and ran in to join the fun!

4,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Phoenix-Fatality
bigsakurafan
Sakura noticed another girl enter the party and decided to go greet her. "Hi, I'm Sakura!" she introduced herself. "What's your name?"

"Hey there," I said smiling. "I'm Valkyrie. it's nice to meet you." She was very pretty and had a nice smile.

"That's a really cool name!" Sakura complemented. It seemed that almost everyone that came to this party had very interesting names as well. "I don't usually go to many parties. I usually get scared that no one will talk to me." She instantly regretted saying those words, now Sakura felt like some kind of recluse.
YYYYOOOOOO!!!!! xd

Fashionable Humorist

bigsakurafan
Phoenix-Fatality
bigsakurafan

"That's a really cool name!" Sakura complemented. It seemed that almost everyone that came to this party had very interesting names as well. "I don't usually go to many parties. I usually get scared that no one will talk to me." She instantly regretted saying those words, now Sakura felt like some kind of recluse.

I smiled at Sakura. "Thank you and don'tI felt kind of like that too a few years ago when I started getting into the party scene but once you go to enough you realize there was nothing to be afraid of." That was how it worked for me atleast.

4,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Phoenix-Fatality
bigsakurafan
Phoenix-Fatality
bigsakurafan

I smiled at Sakura. "Thank you and don'tI felt kind of like that too a few years ago when I started getting into the party scene but once you go to enough you realize there was nothing to be afraid of." That was how it worked for me atleast.

"I guess you're right." Sakura admitted. "So that being said, how many parties have you been to?" she asked.

Fashionable Humorist

bigsakurafan

I laughed at her question. "Well far too many for me to give you a number or a normal un-insane answer. How about you? Not very many I already know/" She seemed like such a nice girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff