Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Shapeshifter

18,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Jessiey sniffles tilting her head down. "Why is the rum always gone?" she states pulling some happy elixir from her sleeve. Not knowing if she was aloud to be here being a math tutor and all, Jessiey prayed no one from her sessions sees her. "Well Fuwafuwa-san, we need to keep a low profile but I'm no good at parties. All I do is scare people even my students told me to live a little but it is hard," Jessiey whimpers holding her bunny.

4,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sakura realized that Kcaz shifted his focus to Olga. She decided to duck out quietly without them noticing her. Sakura didn't like to but in a conversation just for two. She decided it would be better to find others to talk to.

Fashionable Humorist

Valkyrie happened across what looked like one heck of a party. If there was one thing that she loved was a good party, and this one, looked very awesome. She decided to head inside and see who else had wandered in here. Maybe she would make some new friends and even meet a hot guy. Not like one would look at her anyway.

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Oh so pretty. I like the lights how bright they shine. Have u been to the basement? They are killing people down there. cheese_whine cheese_whine

4,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sakura noticed another girl enter the party and decided to go greet her. "Hi, I'm Sakura!" she introduced herself. "What's your name?"

Blessed Lover

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Here on my birthday. Have a need to party. Now, where are the waves of coolness?

Romantic Nerd

kcaz noticed the other girl Sakura walk away. He called out her name."Sakura! wait!" He looked at Olga for a moment,deciding that she was going to leave,whether he wanted her to or not. "Where you headed off to?"

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ardell Cotrell
starfire1491
Ardell Cotrell
Ardell HATED parties. The only reason he was at this one was to find the guy that stole his Chem II notes. Ardell firmly believed that college was for learning, not senseless parties. He looked around in disgust. 'These fools should be working, learning or sleeping, not getting drunk or high.', he thought.
Star walked up to the gentleman and smiled. "Hi, can I help you with something?"

He examined the girl that walked up to him. If he had been interested in women at the moment he'd have tried to pick her up, but no. That part of him is gone. He responded after that thought, "Yes. I think you can. I'm looking for someone. I think he is a football player. He stole my notes. I need them to study."
"I think I saw someone like that heading out to the patio. If you can't find him, I may be able to help." Star said with a shy smile.

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
starfire1491
Ardell Cotrell
starfire1491
Ardell Cotrell
Ardell HATED parties. The only reason he was at this one was to find the guy that stole his Chem II notes. Ardell firmly believed that college was for learning, not senseless parties. He looked around in disgust. 'These fools should be working, learning or sleeping, not getting drunk or high.', he thought.
Star walked up to the gentleman and smiled. "Hi, can I help you with something?"

He examined the girl that walked up to him. If he had been interested in women at the moment he'd have tried to pick her up, but no. That part of him is gone. He responded after that thought, "Yes. I think you can. I'm looking for someone. I think he is a football player. He stole my notes. I need them to study."
"I think I saw someone like that heading out to the patio. If you can't find him, I may be able to help." Star said with a shy smile.

"Thanks, I will leave once I have them." He hesitated to go and turned and said, "I don't mean to be rude, but I have to study. No, not just that I must graduate so I can save my Father. If you'll excuse me, Miss." He walked toward the patio door, weaving in and out of people.

Dapper Genius

*walks in peeking around in a nonchalant manner and finds a seat in the back of the room*

Dapper Genius

Bunneh Bear
smile Hi
*Waves at the cute newcomer and pats the seat next to him*
shugar bear
Bunneh Bear
smile Hi

*smiles and sits down*

Dapper Genius

Bunneh Bear
shugar bear
Bunneh Bear
smile Hi

*smiles and sits down*

How's your night going? wink
shugar bear
Bunneh Bear
shugar bear
Bunneh Bear
smile Hi

*smiles and sits down*

How's your night going? wink

pretty good. Just sitting and watching family guy. Getting sleepy though.
*snuggles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces