Welcome to Gaia! ::

(So, you just happened upon this snazzy party. How would you act? Rp it out! No chat speak, and follow gaia's ToS. c: Have fun!)
Random was curious to this bright party. She'd seen it from the streets, and an old man had set strict rules. Obviously, Frat parties have no rules. She went around back to the patio, and picked her self a drink.

4,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sakura had only recieved the invitation to the spring mixer a week ago. She had expected a formal party by how the notice was written, but it turned out to be a rambunctious party. Sakura walked to what seemed like the patio and tried to enjoy herself.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Star walked in, still tipsy from another party, and looked around. "This looks like fun."
As the new person arrived at the party, Random was pretty glad she wasn't the only one to show up. She walked over. "So, how about this party, huh?"

4,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sakura noticed the girl that approached her. Feeling relieved that someone would talk to her, she replies "It's a lot more interesting than I expected." Sakura smiled, feeling like she made a new friend. "Nice outfit, by the way!" she commented.
Gore was simply minding her own business as she was walking along. It was there she saw it, a party at a frat house. After some peeking around she ran to the patio and grabbed a drink. "Sup people!?" She asked smiling as she noticed a couple other girls talking.
emotion_dealwithit *Puff~ Puff~ Pass*

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Ardell HATED parties. The only reason he was at this one was to find the guy that stole his Chem II notes. Ardell firmly believed that college was for learning, not senseless parties. He looked around in disgust. 'These fools should be working, learning or sleeping, not getting drunk or high.', he thought.
bigsakurafan
Sakura noticed the girl that approached her. Feeling relieved that someone would talk to her, she replies "It's a lot more interesting than I expected." Sakura smiled, feeling like she made a new friend. "Nice outfit, by the way!" she commented.

"Oh thanks!" Random smiled. "You're is pretty cute too. Yeah, there are some other parties around this place, but I'm not sure I want to venture around."

BunnieJae's Partner In Crime

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Loki aimlessly walks in and is lost almost instantly among the crowd. "What am I doing?"

Invisible Shapeshifter

18,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Jessiey heard a lot of noise coming from the large place and decided to have a bit of fun maybe grab a drink or two. Jessiey trying to walking through the crowd of people making her way to the patio. "God I got to get out of this sea of sweat," She said as she finds her way through. Jessiey walks in with a drink in hand asking "Anyone know where I can get some voddy and Rum?" Jessey smiles trying hard not to look scary or stupid.

Rainbow Gekko

9,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
(this clumsy girl finds a frat party.. what trouble may she find?)

Rainbow Gekko

9,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dreaming Jessiey
Jessiey heard a lot of noise coming from the large place and decided to have a bit of fun maybe grab a drink or two. Jessiey trying to walking through the crowd of people making her way to the patio. "God I got to get out of this sea of sweat," She said as she finds her way through. Jessiey walks in with a drink in hand asking "Anyone know where I can get some voddy and Rum?" Jessey smiles trying hard not to look scary or stupid.

by the look of Jessy's intimidating look,Takiko ran freaked out thinking she was going to get mugged. where she ran, she accidently led Jessy to what she was looking for, the Rum. Takiko, is not much of a party person I'm afraid. She a ninja always on her guard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff