Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Gekko

██████████████████████████████ S T A Y P R O U D!

Careless Smile says:

he was also a goat...

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak.
                                                    Sometimes, it just means you're strong enough to let go...

Heroic Sex Symbol

12,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
unas chelas bien helodiaaaaaaas

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Heroic Sex Symbol

12,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
Rook Sage
vino!!

yey vamos a hacer una gran bacanal heart

Shameless Grabber

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda
Scythe the Seraphim.

May I ask a question related to your username? Is there a difference between a Seraph and a Seraphim? I know they're something to do with angels (three winged angels possibly if I remember correctly?) but is it different forms of the same word, or two different meanings?
seraphim is more of rank I believe. The seraphim are the highest of the angels supposably. I do not know all the details, but i'm sure there is some site out there that could help

Fashionable Genius

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
Scythe the Seraphim.
Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda
Scythe the Seraphim.

May I ask a question related to your username? Is there a difference between a Seraph and a Seraphim? I know they're something to do with angels (three winged angels possibly if I remember correctly?) but is it different forms of the same word, or two different meanings?
seraphim is more of rank I believe. The seraphim are the highest of the angels supposably. I do not know all the details, but i'm sure there is some site out there that could help

Thank you very much, that's very helpful for me! I shall begin more research into this~
And while I'm pestering you with questions, can I ask what your avvie background is?

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cheerleader 200
Aaya-San
Whatabadass emotion_dowant

Dionysus is the god of wine, btw.

They were often seen together, except no one knows how Pan died. I assume he still lives on in parties.

i agree with this statement whole heartedly.. i sugest that we party and drink until we see them!

Shameless Grabber

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda
Scythe the Seraphim.
Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda
Scythe the Seraphim.

Thank you very much, that's very helpful for me! I shall begin more research into this~
And while I'm pestering you with questions, can I ask what your avvie background is?
its called epic journey, came out from guantlets and goblins rig. But likewise, I am intrigued by your own background. Care to Indulge my curiousity as to what it may be?

Fashionable Genius

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
Scythe the Seraphim.
Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda
Scythe the Seraphim.
Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda
Scythe the Seraphim.

its called epic journey, came out from guantlets and goblins rig. But likewise, I am intrigued by your own background. Care to Indulge my curiousity as to what it may be?

Ah, I had no cash for that chance item, and then it was gone...
Indeed, it's the EI Prince of the Sea. I'm not sure which generation this background evolves at, but I have the fully evolved 7th gen equipped. It only just did today, and I am making full use of it~

Devoted Knight

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
No, it's Dionysus.

Pan is the god of nature and wild places. Does that sound like a party guy to you?

They just hung out together to make grapes.

Feline Mage

11,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Fauns and satyrs love to party too. I am a faun. biggrin

Clean Giver

Dionysus is actually the god of more than just wine, my dear. He was known for partying and is also said to be the God of homosexuality. ;D

Rainbow Gekko

8,850 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ascended Yannie
Aaya-San
Ascended Yannie
Aaya-San
Whatabadass emotion_dowant

Aphrodite is the Greek god of Love, beauty and procreation.
Let us worship her, you and I.

She had children with err'one but her husband emotion_kirakira
Then so will I.

Haha.. you'll have kids with your husband? her husband? crazy! i think you had to many drinks lol whee
emotion_dealwithit *Puff~ Puff~ Pass*

Shameless Grabber

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda
Scythe the Seraphim.
Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda
Scythe the Seraphim.
Sagasu -Kagesama- Ikeda
Scythe the Seraphim.

Ah, I had no cash for that chance item, and then it was gone...
Indeed, it's the EI Prince of the Sea. I'm not sure which generation this background evolves at, but I have the fully evolved 7th gen equipped. It only just did today, and I am making full use of it~
ah, thank you very much for informing me, i'll see if I can make use of it as well. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games